Iqama not getting renewed in accounting and Technical Professions

After July 2021, many people are facing these problem of Iqama renewal in accounts and Technical and engineering field with Valid and active memberships in SOCPA and Saudi Engineering Council. Some people say this is due to company not having required number of Saudis in that profession category. Also their professions are not getting changed. Any one facing this issue in their companies.

Yes facing same issue SOCPA cancelation can you guide

I think Finance is completely Saudization here, The news came in saudi ghazite that No finance related filed who holding by expatriates can extend there visas. so brother bad luck for you best is to check with your HR that how can you modify your Job role to another designation similar to your field, If not than no way to extend.

Yes i am one of those whose technical profession is not getting changed .. any updates ?

Finance is 30% Saudization.  If you comply, you can get Iqamas renewed and visas issued.  We renewed Iqamas for some people just yesterday as we are in compliance with the regulation.   However, profession change in and out of Finance seems to be blocked - even though Finance new visas can be issued.

You can get idea from yesterday new in saudi gazette "A total of 571,333 expatriates have left the Kingdom's employment market from both the private and government sectors during a period of one year ending the second quarter of 2021 ". So second quarter is June, 2021. And this 30% percent requirment for Saudization started in July 2021. So imagine for how many expatriates iqama will not get renewed until their company make 30 percent saudization in accouting department and 25 percent in technical departments. If that percentage not acheieved then unfortunately that expatriate has to switch to another company having that 30% percentage or go on exit. So a lot of expatriates will face issues in coming 6 months-12 months.

Yes i am also facing same iqama computer technician not renewed what may be reason

I am also technical profession not chargeing or renewing any one can help what may be reason

Any update bro I am also facing same issue

Give me contact number

Companies are facing a lot of issues.
Don't worry, they will renew your iqamas eventually.

Moderated by Cheryl 2 years ago
Reason : For security reasons, do not post your contact details on the forum please.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Yes me facing in technical but dont know what reason computer technician

Dear sir,                                                                            i would inform you that My iqama ID(2256154820) Funy Electrician have a test practically.. As per our company said not able to update new. because have a test issue locked .... also my iqama and Re-entry expired on November 30th. As per government instruction memo still not renown sir iqama till now jan 31..it's reson i could come back to Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.. please humble request kindly update iqama As per gvt policy... my things all over there. it's possible feedback us.                Thank you                               by......                                                   Habib Hussain

i m also facing same issue , even though i renewed my SOCPA MEMBERSHIP

My company have applied for Change of profession on Iqama from Labour to Public accountant on the basis of Temporary SOCPA certificate and My Iqama change profession request is pending since two days ….

What should i do? Will they approve or the process is changes now?

Yes facing same issue SOCPA cancelation can you guide

@SAMAD SHAIKH
GO TO SOCPA OFFICE , THEY WILL RE-ACTIVATE YOUR SOCPA CERTIFICATE WITH IN 2 DAYS. IF THEY ARE SAYING THAT YOUR CRITERIA NOT FULLFILL FOR A SOCPA MEMBER TALK TO MANAGER HE WILL FIX IT WITHOUT ANY REQUIREMENTS .
@Mukthar576
In Jeddah office or riyadh office? Did you experience yourself?
@ahmedali9
U belong to which city go that office
This is Khobar office link to  Riyadh no. Inshalla your problem will be solve
01****
Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

@nadeem khan30 go to khobar office or call 01***

Moderated by Vero last year
Reason : Contact details should not be posted on the forum but rather exchanged through the private messaging system. Thank you

General accountant profession - Iqama not renewed due to SOCPA cancelled my registration.

Any suggestion Pls - ******

Hello Amanullah,

For security reasons, you should avoid posting your contact details on the forum.

On another note, I hope our members are able to help you soon.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

General accountant profession - Iqama not renewed due to SOCPA cancelled my registration.
Any suggestion Pls - ******
-@Amanullah Rahman

They cancelled it as most probably, your degree does not fulfill the required number of accounting hours.   You can either do courses which cost a lot of money and get membership reinstated, change profession or go on final exit and come back on a visa that matches the degree.