Anyone have experience with Exit/Re-Entry through MyEntry?

Hey all, I'm currently in Sabah on a work pass, but I need to return to Canada for a short trip. From what I understand, I need to apply to exit and re-enter Malaysia before I can leave.

Does anyone here have any experience with the Exit/Re-entry process?

Have you been to the website? The instructions are pretty clear. If planning to return, you first have to apply for permission, have the mysejatera app running and Im not clear if jabs are needed before return to Malaysia or not. They have been demanding jabs of foreign workers like construction or maids. Someone has said there will be quarantine at home after returning and others refer to the website which, last I looked, says you have to prepay quarantine in the quarantine center and show the receipt on re-entry at Immigration and then you are taken away for whatever it is, 10 days or 2 weeks. Before leaving Malaysia you have to have the jabs or a test 3 days before the flight.

Having said that, my only reference are Malaysians who did nothing and breezed right through. I havent heard from any recent expats who get different rules, at least according to the website which may or may not have been updated since since Oct 2020.