How to get a hydrology report for an area in Surin?

We drilled a well at our home in Surin about 132 feet deep. We get about 500 liters per hour from it, very hard water, and a bit salty. We use it for irrigation and bathing, but don't drink it.

We drilled a similar well out at our family rice fields, with a similar result. Trying to get more, we hired a more expensive, higher tech well driller. He drilled on past 132 feet, on down to 330 feet, finding no water lower down at all, and gave up.

We want to drill another well nearby, but I certainly would like to have a better understanding of the hydrology locally first. Does anyone in the forum know how to get a hydrology report (paid for, of course) in Surin?

Dear writer,
water drilling is a bit complicated and you may end up wasting alot of money by using unexperienced drillers.
An experienced driller should be able to tell the following
I.MAXIMUM WATER LEVEL TO BE DRILLED.
2.WHETHER TO DRILL OR NOT AND DETERMINE THE WELL LOCATION IN REGARDS TO HIS MEASUREMENTS
Wish you goodlucy

An atmospheric water generator (AWG) is a device that extracts water from humid ambient air. That's a better explanation than saying you get water from the atmosphere,which sounds like mumbo-jumbo.

I am just trying to help with the situation and not try to be clever with techincal explanations.

A geologist is the best bet
One who knows the area and the rock formations.
I am sure the Government has geologists right through  Thailand. Maybe phone a  university and ask the Geology dept  if they can assist.

I would first get your water from your well tested, chances are your water maybe bad , but a good filtration system might work But if you decide to dig again try a bore first as they are cheaped and if you have plenty of water get it tested again and if it is good dig a well where your bore is. Good Luck

I have a borehole which gives me about seven Thousand liters an hour
The borehole has been on the property for twenty years and is 75 feet deep
I have a submersible pump and not a surface pumps as the Thais like to instal
I tried to get the water tested in Thailand but could find no company who could do it
I then took a sample with me to South Africa and had it tested there for  1500 Baht.The water is potable and has also very little chemicals like iron ,magnesium etc in
I just use it for irrigation and not for potable water as we have Tesseban water
I am sure your Tessaban (municipality ) has a company who test their water.Ask them
I think Roadhog thinks you would like to dig a well ,Many people call a borehole a well and I assume you mean a borehole if I see the depth you write about.
You can buy filters which will remove the salts etc from the water to make it Potable
They are not to expensive and then a tank and a pressure pump as I have

Yes, I did a well over my bore because I hit plenty of water at 35 ft. and I had the water tested by a company in Bangkok which my builder sent to them. As far as filters go I had 2. A Thai filer tank consisting of charcoal, sand, and grades of rock. I also got a UV filter from Australia which killed all the bugs like viruses. It will cost a lot less cleaning up your water than digging another well.