I want to move to London

Hi all!

I'm just a typical person looking to branch out to the world. Born and raised in America and I've wanted to move to London for a long time. Just not sure what to be looking for or how I should go about getting there me and my fur baby. Not sure how to get started, though

Welcome to the forum.

Whilst waiting for others to reply I suggest you open the England Guide located under Discover at the top left of this page.

Thank you

Why DM you in a public forum?

Selflove21 wrote:

Why DM you in a public forum?

Good question?

Selflove21 wrote:

Hi all!

I'm just a typical person looking to branch out to the world. Born and raised in America and I've wanted to move to London for a long time. Just not sure what to be looking for or how I should go about getting there me and my fur baby. Not sure how to get started, though

Hi and welcome to the Forum.

The UK is not an easy place to emigrate to unless you are a skilled worker from a profession that needs outside workers.  Also not easy as all work visas are by definition short-term, in other words, they end on a specific date, which makes it very hard to get credit to buy a property.  The UK Gov website has all the details and this link will take you to it.

The top left-hand corner is our own guide on discovering the UK; if you have any specific questions having read that and also the UK Gov website, please come back to us.

I wish you the best of luck in your journey.

Cynic
Expat Team