Entering to Indonesia

Hi everybody, hope u guys doing well.

My Indonesian husband is in Indonesia while myself with e-visa 317 family visa and two Indonesian kids are in Hong Kong . Due to the lockdown, my visa can't enter Indonesia, we have been staying in Hong Kong for almost two years. Does anyone one know is there a exemption we can enter Indonesia??? Thanks in advance !

Sorry, at the Moment only Kitas, Kitap, and Diplomatic Visa are allowed to enter in Indonesia, no exceptions.

Thanks for your reply! I did called the embassy, they told me to ask my husband to call immigration departure in where my e visa was issued which is in Surabaya , but my husband said no one pick up. Does anyone know how to contact them ???

Thanks

wongmaga wrote:

Thanks for your reply! I did called the embassy, they told me to ask my husband to call immigration departure in where my e visa was issued which is in Surabaya , but my husband said no one pick up. Does anyone know how to contact them ???

Ur Kids, as Indonesian, can enter Indonesia, but you cant without a Kitas or Kitap.
I dunno their age, but consider that they have to do a 8 days quarantine in a hotel in Jakarta aprroved by the government.
U have been away 2 years, be patient for another couple of month.
Stay healthy

As usual, there Is Always someone that dont know things and share misinformation
The e-Visa 317 (family reunion) Is not a Kitas (temporary stay permit) but a Vitas that must be converted in Family Kitas once arrived in Indonesia.

So, unless the OP had already converted her Vitas, She Is not allowed enter Indonesia.
https://kemlu.go.id/losangeles/en/news/ … strictions
Anyway, the OP already cleary stated that she is aware that with her e-Visa she is not allowed enter Indonesia, what makes me surprise is how people that consider themself "experts: dont know the difference between a Visa (entry permit) and a Kitas (temporary stay permit).

Don't think there's any exemptions, as a matter of  fact you be subjected to 8 quarantine with their choice of selected hotels… you pay plus 2 PCR test
…. They never notified any of the airline !!! Go figure