Health insurance

Hi everyone,
is the health insurance required all the time while living in Ukraine?
Thank you all

Hi there

Sorry for late reply, There are several things you need to take into consideration.
1. Your age. Over 60 there is no requirement if you have TRP or PRP.
2. If your only here for say the holiday or 90 day visa , Yes 100%
3. If you have access to funds of over 50,000usd and you feel lucky . Well up too you.

If you do not have TRP or PRP and you get ill you will need to pay. With TRP and PRP you get some things free, but still need to pay for medication , scans etc.

If you are here on TRP I would suggest you but medical insurance here, cover for 100,000 Hryvna is around 2000 Hryvna. Ask around there are loads of places. Its up to you, but always good to have a little cover. People like Ingo or UNIGA are about the norm.

martin

Thank you for the good information.

Hey, applying for TPR and need 1 year health insurance but I'm over 60...does anyone know any companies that will insure. I'm very healthy, no problems.

Are you doing this on your own?
If you have an attorney, he should take care of it.

My attorney bought me insurance from "Vienna Insurance Group".  Since I didn't pay him extra for it, and he had to pay for it out of the attorney fee I already paid, I assume he used a company that gave him the best deal.

Sorry, I don't know how much he paid.

On my own, but I have friends helping me with the language...

I would just like to add to this subject. Firstly a person applying for TPR who is over 60 does not require insurance. If however you feel that you need it, any Insurance broker will gladly sell you it . For insurance to cover 30,000 Euros its around 1200 hryvna.
a link to help

https://dmsu.gov.ua/en-home/services/do … ermit.html

and use this service to get it
https://dmsu.gov.ua/services/docstate.html
The above service costs 500 uah to do the service on top of the costs for the TPR. shown inn first link. I did it all for 1832 uah, no need for advocate

martin