Looking for new friends

Hello, im about to work in Kuwait by September this year. In don't anybody in Kuwait, it will be my first to go there. I am looking for new friends who can also help me to adjust into my new environment. Also, I would like to ask if 320KD is enough for me to survive in Kuwait? I will work as a Supervisor, all  included in 320kd. Is it easy to find a room to share, with a non expensive rent. Thank you.

i will help you

Thank you.

its not difficult at all cristine, u will need to be in Kuwait tho to find an apartment to share with another female; mixed cohabitation is a bit frowned upon here (ok, alot frowned upon).

as for your salary, it all depends on your lifestyle and spending habits. i have seen people do more with less.

There are quite a few posts on how to enjoy Kuwait, latest by SaharEl, a nice read. as for accomodation etc. check the previous threads in this forum.

the jist of it is the apartments advertised for rent online are expensive, you can post an ad in the classifieds here that u are looking to share accomodation and see what comes up.

all the best to you.

Thank you legacy for the info.

I agree with legacy... Wishing yu all the best.

thanks!

Well come, well come, well come :)

hi cristine, 320KD is more than enough for an individual person to stay. Even i have joined in a company in kuwait. Looking forward to meet new friends in kuwait, since i am originally from india.. Please do send me a mail in [email protected].

thanks mhai. ANo work mo dyan? Oo nga eh, sa salary,included na ang accomodation. Hope to see u there.

Hi mhai1020!

As this is the anglophone forum could you please write in English so that other members can understand and participate?

Thanks and regards
Armand

Welcome Cristine to Kuwait
You can send me when you arrive Kuwait and i can help you in getting accommodation according to your work place , so you don't have to spend much in transportation. 

rent can start from 35 KD per month for shared room , and may reach 60 KD according to how many person in room.

I think your salary is good for supervisory level if you are working in fashion or restaurants domains.

With all my best wishes to you

Regards,
Debaawy

Thanks Devaavy. :)

Welcome on board
320 KD is enough for 1 person and you can save some if u want.
For accommodation do not worry because Filipinos community is very big in Kuwait. I am sure you will find some Filipinos ladies to share with them a flat.

hi cristine 1st. welcome 2 kuwait
well no worries ull find lots to do over here by time ull figure it out.
320KD is ok but it depend on ur life style,In the begining i suggest u to move around & know all the prizes & every thing i mean the main lifestyle over here.
Plz feel free to contact me in case u need advise.

thanks..

u r most welcome cristine

so tell me r u doin well soo far here in kuwait?