I need work advice for my mother.

Hi I'm Arianne,

Good Day Everyone!
                      I would liked to asked/seeked for an advice because my mother is working in Oman she work as a maid and she wanted to go home because her contract was already finish now. Then she said that she need a RE ENTRY LETTER from her old boss then if her boss allow her to have that letter she said that maybe her boss will asked for compensation/money for that . What will we do in this case because she wanted to comeback in oman again and to find other job. Please help us.

Hello Arianne,

If your mother contract is finish , she can ask for final exit and then re-enter on other visa. No need for a letter or NOC. Just make sure  she get her visa Stamped "cancelled "at airport & resident card submitted back , with the help of her employer of course.

If employer is not supporting for final exit then she should consult with embassy before leaving.

Regards,

Thank you for the response Mr. Hassan . Thats help alot. By the way where are you from ???

Hi,

I am from pak, working in Oman. BTW there is another way to get visa trasnfer from one employer to another by paying a fee of 50 OMR in ROP Office, but again the consent of employer is required.

Regards,