Work in Egypt

Hi there,

Its been a dream to live and work abroad. Somewhere hot and full of culture such as Egypt. But what job could I even get? I have a BA in International Relations and an MA in International Security and very little work experience. I currently work in a discount shop in the UK. Any suggestions?

I think it would be  when u be here so u can have some interviews and then they will see which close to ur skills

If you are just looking for a job, not a specific position that would match your CV, then the best option is to work as an English teacher in one of the international schools in Cairo. You will get paid well.

Hi, i have the same question with her. I plan to looking for a temporary job when i stay there in cairo. I have an engineer background, and how can i find any temporary job? Any suggestions?
Thank you

Try looking for jobs on the following websites:

LinkedIn
Jobzella

Good luck

Hi Anna..

Egypt has many places for good jobs, but it depends on ur past experiences, age, attitude, looking,... etc.. so, you must submit for jobs offered for applying interviews... you can work as an English teacher, admin assistant, secretary, HR,.... and many other related jobs...
You can look at jobs on fb or linkedin.... sure linkedin is better,, but u have to try in many places.
As you're a foreigner primarily you can get well paid in Egypt.. the rest depends on your extras.

Good luck..