Make Ukrainian Passport

I am Married from 10 years to a Ukrainian, how to make the passport in a fast way and easy?

The only way is become a Ukrainian Citizen,

In the Guide Passport Ranking Index, the Ukrainian passport is ranked at 38th place. It allows visa-free travel to 134 countries, but Ukrainian passport holders need a visa to visit 95 countries.  In recent years, Ukraine has overtaken Moldova as the poorest country in Europe, according to the International Monetary Fund. In my experience with my Ukrainian passport, all doors have been shut. According to the Henley Passport Index, Japan's passport grants access to 193 countries. With 192 destinations, Singapore ranked second.
Changing your name or other personal details on your passport requires that you change your marital status (marry or form a civil partnership). What is your opinion of Ukrainian eating habits?  Ukrainians seem to always overindulge at meals. Pricey. Imagine that you are a wife or a husband. However, Asian countries are giving dual citizenship.It is considered a privilege to hold a UK passport.
Think about money and opportunities.