How can I get a vaccination as an American living in Bandung?

how can I get a vaccination as an American living in Bandung?

U can download the App SpeedId and check of there are vaccination point in that area or go to a Puskeemas and check out there.
Of course u need a Kitas or Kitap, or of u work for an Indonesian Company, there Is a dedicated  governative progeam for that.
Let us know how it will go.

The easiest way is go to Jakarta and find the Vaccination Program for Expats under Gotong Royong scheme. Irs available in most of big malls such as Kota Kasablanka, Mall Artha Gading etc.
Unfortunately, we need to pay rp 700 ribu. Vaccines for foreigners is not free.

LAndre8 wrote:

The easiest way is go to Jakarta and find the Vaccination Program for Expats under Gotong Royong scheme. Irs available in most of big malls such as Kota Kasablanka, Mall Artha Gading etc.
Unfortunately, we need to pay rp 700 ribu. Vaccines for foreigners is not free.

The Gotong Royong program Is only for individuals under business entities and/or with employment contracts  and should be paid by the employeer.

cannot go to Jakarta without a vaccine. Trains it is required and in the way, with road checks, you never know what some local yokel might require. Hopefully, Monday if all goes as planned I will have my KTP and I can get the vaccine just like anyone else here in Bandung. Took photos at the office Friday for the KTP and they said it will be ready Monday.

Not anymore. As long as you pay you get it.

Thats good. Good luck. Anyway, the road to Jakarta is mostly unpatrolled. Now its level 3 ppkm. People are sort of free to go ajywhere. Jakarta is said to have been covid free.

Don't believe everything  you hear. There are  cases. Delta Variant is present, malls  closed without proof of vaccine. Getting better perhaps. IDK.....
My experience has been Chinese vaccines available, western, even though donated by US, not available "yet". Still going to frontline HCW which is ok, but underscores lack of confidence in Sino*** vaccines

Do your research and share, if you will. I find what's true one day may not be the next. I will share anything reliable ZI can find. Btw, VITAS/KITAS do not guarantee you anything. Make sure you ask your agent for your SKTT also. Residence proof for JKT. I have been asked for that, too.
Best regards!

DrDavid wrote:

Don't believe everything  you hear. There are  cases. Delta Variant is present, malls  closed without proof of vaccine. Getting better perhaps. IDK.....
My experience has been Chinese vaccines available, western, even though donated by US, not available "yet". Still going to frontline HCW which is ok, but underscores lack of confidence in Sino*** vaccines

Do your research and share, if you will. I find what's true one day may not be the next. I will share anything reliable ZI can find. Btw, VITAS/KITAS do not guarantee you anything. Make sure you ask your agent for your SKTT also. Residence proof for JKT. I have been asked for that, too.
Best regards!

just to say that SKTT or KTP have already been mandatory for Kitas and Kitap for a few years and there is no need for an agent to get them, you can easily do it online
Stay safe