Help with an "Address" in Riyadh

Hello,

I have accepted a position at Al Ghad International College in Riyadh as a Paramedic Instructor . They have offered me 80,000 SAR for housing (Since my wife will be joining me in December) - now I begin the daunting task of looking for housing (they said they will assist, but I wanted to start on my own). Anyway, can someone give me an idea of where the college is located? only information I have to go on is      Riyadh – men
•     :2120178 / 2120179 / 2120693 / 2120776 / 2120948

•    Address : almaazr - arrfiaa

Thanks,

Justin

Anyone? Going crazy trying to track the area down!

Hello Justin!

I hope that other members will help you soon.

Harmonie.

The address is what they have on their site.. hmm.. well I am not a riyadh resident, and I cant seem to be able to find the place on Google maps either. But I am hoping for someone from Riyadh to pick up this thread and help you out.

Cheers!

hi , the area is central south west Riyadh intersection of prince Sataam bin abdel azzeez road and prince fisal bin adbel azzeez road , on google map its spelled "Ar Raf'iah" 24.637968,46.664772, i was around there yesterday nice, clean away from the crazy traffic.. there is a female uni near there also i think its called Saud university. hope this helps

Wow- Exactly what I needed! Thanks a ton!

Now the next logical question - Anyone know of compounds near that area? It would be great if someone could set up some kind of map that overlaced google maps that would drop a pin where the various compounds are in Riyadh... Hmmm... Looks like it may be worth my afternoon to figure that out.