Any chinese expat in Mauritius?

Dear expats n forumers, Good day to everyone!  :)

I am new to this forum.  I have read the different discussion topics in the forum n my first question is, are there not many chinese expats working in Mauritius?  :)

I'm a Chinese Malaysian and is considering to move to Mauritius, I'm waiting for a written offer at the meantime.  Hence, appreciate it if any malaysian/singaporean (since both countries share a lot in common) can share with me what to expect if working in Mauritius...

I'm happy to be part of this forum n looking forward to learn from u guys ;)

Hmm....guess there is really no malaysian/singaporean in this forum.. :(

Hi,

There are Malaysian, Singaporians and Chinese in Mauritius. The reason why you did not get any response from them may because they are not members of Expat.com.
I personally know some Malaysians and Singaporians in Mauritius . I am sure you will find more of them whenever you come down to Mauritius.
I wish you all the best
Terence

Hello conface & welcome to Expat.com!

I may suggest you to take a look at the Mauritius expat network, I am sure that you will have a lot of nice contacts, especially those you are looking for.

Good luck,
Harmonie.:)

Thanks!  you guys r really helpful...

I'm just trying to see if there r any familiar faces here before posting questions on visas, OP, accomodation, car rental, taxes, leisure, etc.  :)