Corozal rentals

We are wanting to move to belieze in couple months..We have heard corozal is most affordablr..How can we find long term rental houses there

:)  just go into housing .. I think that where I'm going to live … I will be checking things out in oct … good luck

We did Air BNB and got a place for $1300 for 5 weeks.  We are going down in September to look at property.

what are you looking for?  How many people are you?

It is just I and my service dog. He is fully trained and certified. I would like 2 bedrooms for a possible visitor. Cabana, or cottage with a small yard if possible. Furnished. A six month Nov to May would be great.

you might try raymond shepherd     his email is [email protected]

you might get in touch with raymond shepherd   his email is [email protected]

i have a place near hopkins . 10 acers and a few small cabanas

Where exactly near Hopkins? I'm looking for an inexpensive cabana type place for a year.
Thanks!

Hi so are they expensive, any pics

or [email protected]

I have a 6 month rental in Esperonza / Santa Elena on landlords property. Simple, comfortable 2Br approx 600sq ft. With below market rates. The best part .. our hosts are the most gracious people I've ever met. They'll have a vacancy March 1st

Bonjour,
David, Votre location est meublée ou non.
Merci pour votre aide.
Céline

:) Hello

uuujunglelife

can show pictures of the cabanas?

If you are able to provide me with a Canadian or U.S. phone number, I can call you to perhaps find a fit if ours does not work out.

79bonney

on the road to hopkins, there are no other street names

mschionesu

i dont have my pictures as the phone decided to eliminate all, but i can send you an example on how they look

sherriparkwaiting/ whom are you asking for the phone nuber? if you are aking me , i am not uniatedestadian nor a canadian.  i am from poland and i have a spanish and nederlandish phone number - i can provide you with a whatsapp number

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/16/c7/9b/16c79be5b34f0a651aaddd4ebba32dee.jpg

https://5.imimg.com/data5/SS/XC/TD/SELL … 00x500.jpg

the houses are made of cob and bamboo. soon i will also have some wood and srone houses. all are a small size as i like to keep it small (the tiny house movement i suppose)

:)  hey Uuujunglelife

i like what i see can you pictures of inside ...maybe by email....
to [email protected] :)

ok i see picture... :)

Uuujunglelife

what about kitchen ..Etc.....

OMG. That is so cute.

just in case i will repeat , thous are not my pictures. i am currently abroad and i am not able to take any pictures. and it seems like noone in my area is able to send me some :D .. but i build with cob bamboo and wood. so thous pictures represent the concept :)
i am building a small village on my property and each small construction will be different.

For the Polish inquiry, the whatsapp number is +01 501 6371577.  I hope that helps for personal questions.