COMPUTER PROGRAMMING

Anyone outside there to help me so that I can relocate to Ireland or Scotland?

"Hi" "please" "thanks" maybe ?

josephodongkara991 wrote:

Anyone outside there to help me so that I can relocate to Ireland or Scotland?

You haven't told us very much yourself to be more specific.  Basically, for anywhere in the UK, you need to apply for a Skilled worker visa (link); if you don't qualify for one of these visa's, then I suspect you will not be able to relocate to the UK.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team

Cynic to put more light on who i am, am a computer programmer and I graduated from UGANDA MARTYRS UNIVERSITY class of 2019.
I can apply for the Visa but I have no one to help me out there for example in the UK or IRELAND where I want to move to

josephodongkara991 wrote:

Cynic to put more light on who i am, am a computer programmer and I graduated from UGANDA MARTYRS UNIVERSITY class of 2019.
I can apply for the Visa but I have no one to help me out there for example in the UK or IRELAND where I want to move to

Hi again.

You need to find a job that will qualify for a skilled migrant visa.  How do you find one; you use tools such as LinkedIn, Google to reach out to your peers and find out who is recruiting and where.  You identify the recruiting agencies - how, by using search engines such as Google.  If these people want to employ you, then they will help you apply for your visa by sponsoring your application.

Hope this helps.

Cynic
Expat Team