Phone Contract

Hi
I am planning on moving to Turkey in about 6 months time. Big time delayed due to covid.
I am making a rough estimate of my expenses.
I cant seem to understand the phone contract expense.
It seems there are different sims for tourists.
I want to stay in Turkey long term and would like a reasonable phone contract with atleast 10GB data.
Does anybody have any idea on what the rough costs are of such a phone contract?
Thanks

Hey , I take you are in Turkey as it has been a year since you wrote this post. How's your experience been so far ? 

Hello Zednisa,

I donˋt know if you were sucsessful in your search for a phone contract. In case you are still looking, you should check out the pre-paid option BIM is offering. This is a pre-paid SIM which you can pick up at any BIM location. You would have to buy the SIM card for about 170TL and then pick the data plan that suits your needs best. Service is very good and you can switch plans at the end of your billing cycle if you think you need more or less data.
Hope this is helpful.

Cheers

paket_banner_300316-01min.jpg
I just want to say that, please be careful! If you want to settle here, better to go locally and make sure your phone can also be active after 3 or 6 months, in my view it is cheap, just a new i-phone and transition into a permanent contract (please be accurate when dealing with them).

Just EUR 600 for me and my wife, but all were arranged (I would have to add, please make sure you have good internet provider (we are happy , but there are so many without stable connection). Depends on budget, but then again if you can buy or rent one can afford comfort phone and internet. (living without or worrying about one of the two can be a nightmare). Better to worry on other things.