Looking for some help

Hi all

Ive recently bought 2 homes in BG. With the current situation of being in the UK, not being allowed to enter BG without quarantine somewhere for 2 weeks first.  I am somewhat at a quandary.

I don 't really want to have 3 weeks off work for a trip I should be able to do in 2-3 days

If anybody (apart from EVTRA as they are just doom and gloom central) is bored and would like to have a drive to my properties and have a nose around and make a few videos/photos for me etc. I am more than happy to pay you for your troubles.

Then Iwill be able to finally tell People they are real and I have not just bought a photo.

Properties are in Momina Tsarkva and Agatovo

Thanks in advance

[Post deleted]

Had to cancel two trips out there and then BG put a block on me coming from UK lol

I'm not taking 3 weeks off work as this is my busiest time of year in UK and I can earn more than the house is worth in those 3 weeks.

So I was wondering if anybody fancied a day out to send me some pics and videos of the places

[Post deleted]

Steve, hoping someone here can help you. But if not, PM me and I will give you the email of the guy I paid to do an inspection for me. He's based in that area, and I felt I got good value for what I paid.

I notice though that he hasn't advertised his property inspection service for a while so maybe he's stuck in the UK too!

[Post deleted]