Best College/University for Arabic Studies in Casablanca

After being in Casablanca for the past two years, I have finally decided to attend college / university to study Arabic. I would appreciate any suggestion as to the best college / university here in Casablanca to fulfill my new endeavor.

Any suggestions?

I wish you good continuation and  trust  me you will be surprised by this language with a very vast vocabulary .
It's better to take an evaluation test to enhance your language level.
Best regards

Arabic is very good language but unfortunately it doesn't receive the importance it deserves.
So to apply for university/college, you have to be at least fluent in Arabic, because studying Arabic as an academic branch in university is a specialization, which it's not dedicated for people who want to start learning Arabic
What I advice you is to learn Arabic in a private language center, this is what I think suitable for you as a beginner 
If you have the opportunity to live in Rabat, you can go this center :
Moroccan Center for Arabic Studies · Language school
Rabat · 0601-382536
Opens at 8AM Mon

Otherwise in Casablanca, you can go to this center :
Lessan Al Arab Center· Language school
Opens at 9:30AM Mon · 0660-010058

But I want to clarify that Moroccan dialect is different than the real Arabic, so learning arabic won't help you in your daily conversations, so what I reccomend to you is to llok for videos and instagram accounts and facebook pages where you can learn Moroccan dialect vocabulary, I suggest to you this Insta account to start with :
Babarodarija

Good luck

Mediousa,

Masha Allah, shukran for the information. I appreciate it very much. I live in Casablanca and not too far from Rabat so it's a nice little ride for me if I do decide to go with your Rabat suggestion. I would like to learn the pure Arabic in an institution and local Arabic from my in-laws (it's a tough dialect brother, May Allah have mercy on me with it).

Thanks again akhoy

Nice, so if you are ok with going to Rabat, I'll add you an other beautiful adress, and you can choose between them :
Qalam wa Lawh Center for Arabic Studies
Adress : 4 Rue Jabal Oukaïmeden, Rabat
05376-83866
Service options: Online classes · On-site services
05376-83866

You're welcome jahfrank