Tax for 600K in Copenhagen for Single person

Hello,

I've seen plenty taxes estimation on this forum but they are almost all for married couples.
Can anyone help with the tax estimation for a single person in Copenhagen for a 600000 DKK salary with 7.5 % pension contribution (1,5% mandatory   3% employer matched by 3% employee)?

Thanks in advance

There are websites that will help you.

Taxable income 600,000, single, Copenhagen municipality, no church contribution = tax 172.150,57

I am not sure how to understand the pension contribution. Normally, the employer will pay 2/3 and the employee 1/3. You'll probably know that expats can choose between the normal pension scheme and an expat pension scheme which will influence how to treat the contributions fiscally.

Just to give you an impression of the tax amounts:
If income is 620,000, tax will amount to 181.514,33
If income is 580,000, tax will amount to 164.466,81

You'll also be entitled to a holiday allowance which will take your income a little bit upwards.

/Nellie

Thanks Nellie very useful info
Regarding the pension letter I just double checked my contract and what mention is different from the offer letter ("The Employee is not obligated to participate in a mandatory pension scheme, but the Company will match % contributions of 5%.").

I guess I'll have to reach out to my HR rep once she's back for a more detailled explanation.

Cheers