Online Employment

Hello I am Tarek, from the UK but now live happily in The Philippines. Been a VA for the last 2 years, but want to write as I believe that I can write well and to make sentences flow as they should, for what ever work or tone that is required at the time.
I am looking for good work that is reliable and consistent, so I can learn and improve fast to keep employers and clients happy with a steady stream of quality work. I am free at the moment so can begin immediately.
Does anybody on here know of any jobs available right now?
I also have 30 years experience in the construction field, working in many countries around the world.
Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Many years ago many such asignments were offered  at craigslist, which many Filipinos got work by from tiny e g American webbusinesses.  I havent checked if any there stil.
Since then parts of such jobs have been replaced by AUTOMATIC "content making" programs.

Now there are websites connecting buyers and sellers of services. 
Buyers put a request, which sellers can make offers at. Then buyers can chose any based on price, portfolio and reputation. Reputation can be built by doing asignments through the website.  BUT you will be compeeting against people from low slary countries as India and Philippines... 
Perhaps you can get something by a COMBINATION with your construction knowledge.

"I also have 30 years experience in the construction field, working in many countries around the world."
Perhaps you have construction knowledge much needed in parts of Phils. (I have told examples of crazy done things elsewhere in this forum.)  But many Filipinos DONT WANT to learn or told how to do.  (After several years searching I have found an exception team with skills in the business Im starting - not consruction, its producion - so there are good exceptions.)

Perhaps you can get work as "supervisor" of private constructions foreigners do if they arent there themselves or dont have the knowledge.

But you need to check whats allowed to work with and make (work pertmit) so you dont break any law.

If your prepared to work 6-7 days a week for maybe $10-$15 A DAY. Then good luck..!!

theres easy ways to make money in philippines what you want do is not one of them if you need job or want make money let me know

What are the different ways you know ? Thanks

gold i buy gold 100.000 paso gold i sell 110.000 same day at the moment im making 30.000 paso profits per week with only 100.000 paso

i allso have barbecue i make 2000 per day profits and only invest 20.000 to start so there lots things can make lots money i make more money here then i ever did in australia

IM FROM CALIF LIVING IN PHILIPPINES  CAN WE EXCHANGE EMAIL OR SOMETHING ?

sure this my email ****

Moderated by Diksha 2 years ago
Reason : Please exchange contact details through private messaging.
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Thanks

What area are you in there.

im in talisay cebu

Thanks Again

Tarek,

I have two questions for you.

1. Where do you live in the Philippines?

2. Do you have any writing samples you might be able to show a prospective employer?

Carl

Hi Yes Can you explain what you are looking for ?

bob hill wrote:

gold i buy gold 100.000 paso gold i sell 110.000 same day at the moment im making 30.000 paso profits per week with only 100.000 paso

Are you related to Benny Hill? He was funny too.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
bob hill wrote:

You mean Benny Hill the gentleman from El Paso?

manwonder wrote:
Enzyte Bob wrote:
bob hill wrote:

You mean Benny Hill the gentleman from El Paso?

That's the one.

Enzyte Bob wrote:
bob hill wrote:

Not often we agree Bob but today yes especially given the falling gold and silver prices over the last 12 months. Futures I never bothered to look.

https://goldprice.org

Benny Hill was unique unlike gold prices.

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

Hi Carl

I am living in Bacolod at the moment. Not got many samples to provide to an employer. Just hoping to get lucky.

Tarek

Hey Bob

Yes I do need a job and to make money, What do you suggest?

bigpearl wrote:

OMO.

Cheers, Steve.

What is OMO?

@bobhill...check your private messages when you get a chance

OMO = only my opinion

@bob hill I hear that's a lovely place.