Visa cancellation

Hi,

I have a doubt regarding visa cancelation. Can an employer cancel visa without employee's consent before full and final settlement?

Hi vernekarpoonam,

If a sponsor / employer wishes to do so, then yes, technically it is feasible.

Thank you for your response. This forum is extremely helpful for the expatriates.

Regards
Poonam

je suis un homme algerien age de 26 ANS Obtention d'un master, recherche d'emploi

Yes he csn do

Sorry speaking mistake if employer wants to do then he can do

kaderwahid64 wrote:

je suis un homme algerien age de 26 ANS Obtention d'un master, recherche d'emploi

Hi kaderwahid64,

This is an anglophone forum. So please post in English only.

Hi good evening, i have some question, I still have a housemaid 1 year Visa here in Oman, and because I don't want to comeback again to their house, Im now finding a job in out side but my former sponsor was asking a Money worth of 1500OMR and I don't want to pay that huge amount cuz at the same time they never ever gave my full salary and never follow the contract, my question is can my former sponsor can cancel my visa without my consent? (I have my Passport even my labor card) If they can, it could possible? That my new sponsor can gave me a visa or it is okay to wait until my visa will expired, cuz my former sposor can't get a new Housemaid if they can't cancell my Visa right? Or if ever they can cancel my visa should I need to go back to my origin country? Or it is possible that they can file a case for me? Thank you so so much to anyone who could answer my question. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

hi, I want to know how much time do I get to stay after my visa cancellation in Oman? Also as I am travelling from Salah, do I need to get my visa cancelled in Salah only or can it be done in Muscat airport as well?