Some Music I Wrote For The People & Government of the Czech Republic

I'm a musician. I compose music for many people and cultures.

Our family lives in the State of Minnesota, USA.

I wanted to try and be a part of this community as I have many Czech heritage friends here in the USA, as well as the Czech Republic.

I wanted to share two music compositions that I wrote. The first one is titled "Karlstejn Castle" that I wrote for the Government of the Czech Republic, and the beautiful Karlstejn Castle. I received many "Thank You's" from the Government of the Czech Republic, and the official office of Czech Tourism. The second composition I wrote is titled, "Czech Folk Dance" that I wrote for friends of mine that live in Prague. I recorded both of these songs playing my harpsichord.

If you would like to hear these songs, please type in this URL:
http://community.ascap.com/_Karlstejn-C … 27521.html

I sincerely hope that you like the music that I wrote to honor not only the wonderful people of the Czech Republic, but your beautiful Karlstejn Castle as well.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your community.

Respectfully,
Key

welcome Key!

Hi Julien,

Thank you very much Julien for allowing me to be a part of your site, and for the return comment. It looks like like a lot of nice nice folks visit this site.

I've been a musician all my life, but there's one thing I'm so good at doing. Using computers, and file management of computers.

I don't believe that I have the correct "link" to the music I wrote for the people of the Czech Republic. When I clicked on the link, it took me to me to a page that has a recording of me playing samples from each track on the Karlstejn Castle CD.

I'm not trying to get new friends here on this website to buy anything, because my Karlstejn Castle CD is already selling very well here is the USA.

I'm just trying to let everyone that comes to this site hear the entire version of "Czech Folk Dance" and "Karlstejn Castle" because you are part of the people that I wrote the song for.

So, I will try again to re-post the link for everyone to hear the entire versions of those two songs, just as soon as I get one of my kids who are very computer literate, help me.

Once again, Julian,
Thanks...

Respectfully,
Key...

My reply post to Julien should have read:

"I've been a musician all my life, but there's one thing I'm NOT so good at doing. Using computers, and file management of computers.

So, please bear with me as I try so hard to learn how to use computers...:cool:

You might also consider of uploading a teaser/ potpourri of your music to youtube to reach a very large audience ;-) SY

Hi Hospitalera,

Well, I did have a lot of music on Youtube for awhile.

I had one song that had thousands of views. The biggest

problem I had was trying to come up with some kind of video

to go with the music I write. Here in the US, lawyers are

like rats around here. There's a lawyer in every crack on

the face of earth just waiting for some chance to get someone

when they are down for doing something that is pointless.

So, with that said, I'm even reluctant to even upload any

pictures with my music. Plato was right: "First, we kill all

the lawyers." He was right though. They are like a horrible

plague.

Anyway, thanks for the tip. I'll just have to leave the few

Youtube uploads I already have. Thanks for responding though...

Key...

There are a lot of free image resources around like flickr (choose commercial use allowed license) or morguefile.com, just combine them in a slideshow and add your music and you are set ;-) all legal, SY