Freelancing under another org's work permit

Hi,
I'm currently working with a non-profit here, and was approached to do some consulting work for another organization. This organization would hire me under a service agreement and declare what they have paid me to the tax department. I know that I would have to file taxes on my own (my company will not do so because I have multiple sources of income), but would I need to set up a company here in order to do this or can I file the taxes, and pay the PIT as an individual? Any info, resources, or advice is much appreciated!

Aflowers wrote:

Hi,
I'm currently working with a non-profit here, and was approached to do some consulting work for another organization. This organization would hire me under a service agreement and declare what they have paid me to the tax department. I know that I would have to file taxes on my own (my company will not do so because I have multiple sources of income), but would I need to set up a company here in order to do this or can I file the taxes, and pay the PIT as an individual? Any info, resources, or advice is much appreciated!

I would approach an accountant who deals with foreigners.