Business Setup in china

Dear members

my name is prashant . i am in a export import business since 10 good years . i am looking for export and import business contacts as well as friends in china . if all goes well i will visit china personally.
related people don't hesitate to share your experience and kind advice .

thank you

Hello Prashant

I got bad news for you, since the virus, China is not issuing Visas, and no one is allowed to travel. The government is saying the borders are closed until the end of 2022.

If we leave China, our visa will be cancelled and we can't return. So it will be impossible to come or visit China.

Best regards
Daniel

Dear members

my name is prashant . i am in a export import business since 10 good years . i am looking for export and import business contacts as well as friends in china . if all goes well i will visit china personally.

thank you

Thank you my friend daniel

its very hard to get visa and visit now. but i am looking for someone ( like a sourcing agent ) who can help me to buy goods from supplier

regards
prashant patel

Hello Prashant
Depending on what your looking for I may be of a service.
I do risk management and audit suppliers and inspection service.

Best regards
Daniel

Hi, what product do you import?

Hi Prashant & those expats who had a chance to see this page. I am Gavin Jiang, Chinese and based in Guangzhou, who had worked in International Logistics for 10 years for handling air/sea/train shipments for those reputable companies from China to overseas countries, including 7 months stayed in Sri Lanka, 3 months in Ethiopia, and 1 year in Namibia.

I decided to start my own business this year and found this topic unexpectedly when I searched for the keyword 'sourcing agent Guangzhou'.

I am happy to help and work with those people who are keen on doing business in Guangzhou. Feel free to contact me if there is any.

Good luck!

prashanttta wrote:

Dear members

thank you

@prashanttta You can visit China this year. China is open again. All anti-covid policy is a simple PCR test 48 hours before boarding. I'm having my own export business in china.

Hello Raseiko,

Thank you for the little update.

Unfortunately prashanttta has not been back on the forum since last year.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team