Initial offer letter from ESE

@maya laz  When was your interview?

@odayne5
Four months ago and today i got my initial offer
@maya laz congratulations dear Maya, are you joining next month?
What subject you teach
Will they send you visa and tickets or there is final offer letter to be signed?
Your answers means a lot for us dear
Many thanks in advance

@sidoorf hello they just sent the initial offer that tells only the salary and the benefits and they gave me. 2 daya to sign it and fill the form and send it and now waiting for the final contract to make them start with my visa

@sidoorf i applied as a physics teacher and they didnt tell me when am going to join

Yes dear I'm happy for
People are asking that others do not have an answer. In my humble opinion, perform research, find out the requirements, changes, standards etc because they're not the same as a few years ago. Personally, after 1 year I would be looking at other opportunities don't put your eggs in one basket. Although if this how the ESE behave during the recruitment process I dread to think how they are if you are employed with them. Good luck to everyone.
Anyone here has been appointed? Any information will help others who will be traveling into the unknown soon.
If there is traveling,  a lot of teachers are waiting without any reply and the others took an initial offer letter that is 50% sure and they are suspended and they hold thousands of applications.
Hiii
Did anyone receive the final contract?

Nope, still waiting on my official contract. If that, I'm leaving the uae and teaching on the U.K. I've actually had enough of waiting.

@maya laz I am experiencing practically the same thing here, got through interviews and got email that I was successful to obtain the job from the recruiters. Sent them documents and still waiting for offer (keep in mind I wasn't even asked to complete any ADEK PASS)!!!

@maya laz received the final contract. Waiting for visa.

@ellybrayden When did you receive dear? Can you share some of your experience please?

@ellybrayden When did you receive your final offer before the contract?

@ellybrayden hey how long after offer letter did you wait for contract and how long do they say before you get the visa and tickets?

@odayne5 Hi I had my interview in June

Anyone with any updates guys?

@Youssef Al Jallad  unfortunately not me

@maya laz hi maya

may i know what benefits do they usually offer?

@nourhan ali  Really weird for me still didn't receive link for assessment even!!

@giseleisaacs please send me a Dm.

@hellowork is it possible to redo the interview?