Initial offer letter from ESE

Am are job seeker looking for a job

I got the initial offer letter from ESE, but I havent gotten an update about this. I emailed them about an update and one of them directed me to the person about the update but that person never replied to any of our emails yet. It's been a week now almost two and that person never replied.

Sarah Elsekhawy wrote:
Greesh49 wrote:

I can understand how u feel
I am expecting my rejection email anytime soon.I am preparing my mind for tht .

I have just received a clarification for the rejection.

It's due to the change in Criteria as I was initially hired by MOE, and the Criteria was changed by the ESE.

They said
You were originally hired by the MOE. The hiring of teachers has been taken over by the ESE.

The ESE requires a minimum GPA of Good and yours is satisfactory.

Actually I have a Bachelor Degree in English Language and Literature, and I was accepted by MOE as I have all other requirements.

Very disappointed 😞

I'm surpriaed you got a reason, usually they give a generic response. Although they would expect a minimum of 2:2 Bsc and Masters/PhD is desirable along with 3 years teaching experience. Try again.

any reply from them ?

Atleast you got a email from them. I am not getting any reply from them. I fulfill all criteria. Neither they are saying that i am selected nor rejected. They just stopped replying

Hello teachers,
Is there any teacher who has got their initial offer letter with moe .

I'm a math teacher who passed successfully the exam and interview and sent all my documents in 15 th of December 2022 through a recruitment agency  and still waiting for the initial offer letter.

Any info or quote about that please 🙏 

Hello dears,

I'm a math teacher who passed the exam and the interview successfully and sent my papers to moe from 15 th of December 2022 and still waiting for any update till now , I applied through a recruitment agency so please any info or quote helping me .

Anyone got the initial official contract?

Thanks 

@sidoorf  
Hi, I actually asked the same question, I send my documents last week as a math teacher. I'm so curious about the process of getting an initial contract. 

@nmelisparlak dear I sent my documents 4 months ago and until now no updates, so let's deal if any one of us has any update let the other be informed 

@sidoorf 
I guess that we will wait for a long time =(
I hope not 

Hello, after sending documents when did you take the initial offer ?@hellowork

Did you take the initial offer ?@Alaa Salem

Hello dears, any one got the initial offer letter,  please inform us.
Thanks
Not yet... waiting from November 2021
Mee too from December 2021, any one knows when MOE send contracts
Hi!
I waited for the initial offer for almost 6 months. The whole process up until the final offer letter took almost a year.
@hellowork

Thanks for replying to us. Did you apply by an agency?
I interviewed in February submitted my documents in March and received my initial contract last week.

@nmelisparlak hi! Nope, I applied directly on their website.

Dears, any update for initial offer letter ?

we still waiting

Any one got the offer letter?

the job started in first of August

@Tasmyn Abraham Congratulation dear, what subject you applied , when the joining date and what about salary and benefits

@H.expat2830 did they reply you

On thank

@Tasmyn Abraham in which subject?

Hello dears, any update from ESE?

@sidoorf no response since mid April for me.

Hello, any update from ESE offer letter?
Please share
no nothing...dont know if they are seriously planning to recruit.
If you haven't received a reply as of yet after a good few months, or been request to send additional information it's highly unlikely you'll get a final offer. It's usually because the UAE government have spotted something that they don't like and simply reject the application. They won't provide you a reason. It's frustrating, as these applications should be reviewed by the schools, as the
@ali458
Very true Ali
I had my initial offer letter in hand and was waiting for my final letter when in January they abruptly rejected all applications
@ali458
Very true Ali
I had my initial offer letter in hand and was waiting for my final letter when in January they abruptly rejected all applications
- @Sujatha Firosh

Yes, I was told a final offer wouldn't be issued despite teaching for 4 years across different levels of education. It was a lot easier when it was MOE the requirements were lower & more willing to hire. I was a fresh graduate and received an offer! Unfortunately you won't receive feedback, but personally don't keep reapplying it's not worth the hassle, time & money.
True.
@ali458 dear Ali, I have 16 years experience of teaching in UAE and outside UAE, I passed the test and interview successfully in November 2021 and sent my papers in December 2021 and then they asked me for additional papers and I sent them,  I applied through agency coordinating with MOE .
From 2 weeks a rejection letter sent to my friends who applied with me and my name was not in the rejection email.
Time is running since the joining is in next August.
I'm really confused
@sidoorf
Dear,
I too got thru the test and interview, got the initial offer letter too in June 2021.  I waited ...waited...for my turn. Thwere n ehen they didnt send any vontract in Jan 2022, I asked for an update again.  that time suddrnly I got a rejection mail.  after thst nothing has happened.
same thing happened with me I passed the assessment, received initial offer letter, did all the pre employment checks. I am an experienced teacher and have been waiting  for year and when I tried to chase them up for any updates I received a sudden rejection email with no explanation. Tbh I wouldn't waste my time and money  they are not serious about hiring anyone. Even if you meet all the criteria they don't care. I heard the schools are understaffed so I don't know what they are playing at. Don't waste your time and money it's not worth it.

@Mcac1true ..I agree not worth our time and money and  stress

Any one has a final contract?
And got the job?

@Sujatha Firosh yes dear really confused

Still waiting for the initial offer