Initial offer letter from ESE

Ok don't worry
U will receive your initial contract with ese soon and later on your final contract.

So mostly you will get your new initial contract with ese.
I am ttp 18 biology teacher waiting from last year after my ttp training.
I received my initial contract with ese , after that no updates.

Greesh49 wrote:

So mostly you will get your new initial contract with ese.
I am ttp 18 biology teacher waiting from last year after my ttp training.
I received my initial contract with ese , after that no updates.

Thank you
Good luck

For the demo, they allow you to pick a topic of your choice as long as it is connected the position you are applying for. You can also choose the grade level.

I had my interview last June. All along I thought that that was it since they said I am for training and I need to send my documents to them. Apparently, that was not counted and I had to do an interview again since TTP is now school-based.

Hi all
Anyone has any updates from ese?

I had applied for English TTP on 9th Oct and I received an email the next day saying my application was unsuccessful because the position is for UAE nationals only, which I thought was weird, as it was not mentioned on the t4uae website.

Hi Nausheen,

Really! now Eng Ttp also for the nationals . This is new. All other subjects ttp is for nationals  only.

Is this your 2nd application?

nothing till date.

Yes, really. Third application actually. I keep hearing from MOE teachers that they are in fire need of English teachers, but my applications have all been unsuccessful so far. I did go through the initial assessment once, but didn't get past that.

Are you in the TTP right now? What is the structure like? thanks

Does anyone have any updates from Ese?

I received an email from them asking for documents again.

Again?, may be they will review it again before sending your contract

I really hope that will be the case.

I have received a regret email stating that they have been trying to reach me  through emails, but with no response which is not true at all and that MOE won't proceed with my application because of the change in the Criteria and the changes that happened.

I received an initial offer letter before the pandemic.

I received  an email, two weeks ago, to fill a candidate form and send it back to ESE.

Mixed messages .. I got confused

Sorry to hear about that .
Now many are receiving rejection emails .
They need 3 years teaching experience.

Greesh49 wrote:

Sorry to hear about that .
Now many are receiving rejection emails .
They need 3 years teaching experience.

I've been teaching for 16 years and I received an initial offer 2 years ago.

Now only, I received a regret letter although last June they confirmed that I'm still in the waiting list.

What is shocking is that I passed with all the procedures.
Assessment
Interview
Passed both
Sent my documents
Received an initial offer

A long journey of waiting and suddenly I was dropped for no good reason.

I can understand how u feel
I am expecting my rejection email anytime soon.I am preparing my mind for tht .

Greesh49 wrote:

I can understand how u feel
I am expecting my rejection email anytime soon.I am preparing my mind for tht .

I have just received a clarification for the rejection.

It's due to the change in Criteria as I was initially hired by MOE, and the Criteria was changed by the ESE.

They said
You were originally hired by the MOE. The hiring of teachers has been taken over by the ESE.

The ESE requires a minimum GPA of Good and yours is satisfactory.

Actually I have a Bachelor Degree in English Language and Literature, and I was accepted by MOE as I have all other requirements.

Very disappointed 😞

Hello Nasiba,

would you mind telling me how the online assessment was?
and how was the interview after the assessment?

Were they hard? how did you prepare for them?

are you TTP?

Hi. I received my final contract and they told me to send it back to them. I never expected that the joining date according to the management is nov 20. I am not ready yet because my passport needs to be renewed and ese required 9 months validity in order to process my visa. Also, i needed to resign from my current work and needs to have 60-day notice. I asked ese if they could postponed the joining date because i am not ready yet to join.

When did they contacted you

Hi! When did you receive your final contract?

Hi @coolchange
How are you, what is the update from ESe about joining date?
will you join on 20th November?

Hi friends
With a heavy heart , I wanted to tell you all that I received my rejection email with ese today. I was a Ttp 18 candidate and waiting since 1.5 years for this job.So much of effort and money was put into this and it's just heart breaking to receive a rejection email after all this effort.
I am trying to move on and find better options but still finding it hard to get moe off my head.

Greesh49 wrote:

Hi friends
With a heavy heart , I wanted to tell you all that I received my rejection email with ese today. I was a Ttp 18 candidate and waiting since 1.5 years for this job.So much of effort and money was put into this and it's just heart breaking to receive a rejection email after all this effort.
I am trying to move on and find better options but still finding it hard to get moe off my head.

Sorry to hear about that.
I can feel it.

It has been more that two weeks since I received the rejection email and I'm still shocked.
It is heartbreaking ❤️‍🩹
I didn't expect that they would drop people like that after all the effort that they put in that process.

Greesh49 wrote:

Hi friends

Did they mention the reason .

Sorry to hear about the rejection Greesh. Looks like they're not going ahead with TTP candidates. All TTP positions have been removed from the T4uae jobs list. They want teachers with 3 years experience. The way they handled the whole thing is what is frustrating many, the months and months of waiting and no correspondence and time and effort. Well I just believe it is for a greater good. All the best and hope you get something better.

They need 3 years of teaching experience as per their new requirements
I even received my initial contract with ese and this rejection few months later was least expected.

Thank you Nousheen ..after waiting for 1.5 years and passing exam, interview and Ttp training, this is the result.

I was due to join in March 2020 ( final contract, visa and tickets phase done) and I got a regret email today too! Thank God I lost faith in their 'professionalism' a while ago!
Not a surprise.

Is this mean that ESE will reject all teachers applications?, because i didn't get response from my agency

Medkhawla... That's ridiculous. At least everyone knows not to expect anything out of them anymore.

Can everyone explains the reasons behind his/her rejection mail ?

I think ese rejected TTP program that is why they sent rejection mail to TTP candidates..maybe the other candidates will receive their rejection mails sooner or later

Ahmed1994 wrote:

Can everyone explains the reasons behind his/her rejection mail ?

They rejected TTP candidates as they need candidates with 3 years of experience at least.

As for my situation, I was rejected because my university grade was satisfactory and they need “Good”.
Although I was accepted by MOE and received an initial offer, they sent me a regret email.

Do they give an explanation for the rejection?