Family immigration renewal

Hei. Im wondering how long it took for you who applied for family immigration renewal ro get it. Its been 3 months since i applied but no answer yet. Im  worried. My child is a citizen and I have been stripped off child benefit right bse I dont have a resident card too. Wondering how long it took for some of you.Thanks

Mine is not a renewal but fresh application. I just applied for family immigration visa with my wife who will be starting her studies this August. We applied before 1st July.

Did you get an answer from UDI yet?

Not yet gotten a message from them. My wife called udi on 27/07/2021 to ask for an update but she was told they will definitely send a mail before her start of studies on 16/08/21.

Hi, guys. I'm at the beginning of the process. About the form with questions, they ask you to tell everything with details, but I'm not sure if I'm giving too much of them. We got married during the pandemics, so a lot about celebrations couldn't be done yet. Do you have tips? Do you all needed a interview?

No I have not. All I get is an email staying its under process. I thought renew doesnt take this long

hady fatish wrote:

No I have not. All I get is an email staying its under process. I thought renew doesnt take this long

Its normal times. You have heard of COVID? If they say its being processed then that is what it is.