Looking for a job in Taiwan

Hi,

I'm Malaysian and I want looking for a job in Taiwan.
Currently I work as an Assistant Project Manager at S'pore.

Anyone from here can help me or advice me how to look for a job a there? Or can contact with me and I can sent my resume to you.
Thanks you.

Best regards,
Pang Ping Woon
[email protected]

I`m here in Buffalo,Ny my mailing address is St.Luke 325 Walden Ave Buffalo,Ny 14211 I need to get out of this hell hole I need to rediscover myself i don`t want to waste my life away here I`ve d wasted enough time here contact as soon as possible also to insure my employment I need from you som verification your validation of your legitimacy of your establishment so the persons can assist me in a plane ticket and possible apartment or a small room to live in over there so I would need this verification real soon i will be perfectly honest wit hyou I`ve been unemployed for 3 yrs the economy over here is not so great and also they have intact the HDTV which means high definition television its capabiliyies is to listen and spy on all activities including people personal lives because of terriorist threatsso this type of decision making by my government is inappropriate and I need to leave I`m very teachable if you can`t reach me by mail please feel free to reach me by email with full detailsI may want to go to school part-time also but please I need this oppritunity immediately me and my family is going through a lot of pain I will do you quaility work

I`m very flexible and very attentive and very talented I can work in construction to anywhere as behind a desk as a corporate business man any thing I put my mind to do I can do it I`m very productive proficient do quaility workcontact me immediately my email again is [email protected] I need this opprotunity real bad