Is vaccination compulsory in Malaysia?

I am confused.

It's not compulsory for any civilian, foreigner or not. But you may find your freedom drastically restricted if you don't get vaccinated, both in terms of local and international movement.

Thank you, Cobolin, for your nice, concise answer.

Its not compulsory YET. In its Constitution the country cant force but that doesnt include states of emergency or wartime, etc. Malaysia is mad, anything can happen. The coercion for shots is rising along with the truly evil "we give you rights and freedoms, then we take them away, then we sell them back for a price --- your shots." I predict this will come. AND, using a dreaded chapter from Chinese war strategies, "killing with anothers hand," expect that the govt may not force jabs itself but not stand in the way when markets, etc close its doors to the unvaxxed which is tantamount to force. There is also always the possibility of actual force of jabs, literally grabbing you, holding you down and jabbing you.

If I have made a choice not to vax, then no amount of coercion or tactics will change that. Im not ingesting poison to gain a former right, like right of shopping or movement. If they want to give me a bullet then do that and get on with depopulation which is the goal anyway. Alternatively, people can and should fight back on the basis of human rights.

Being an expat makes things worse. In lieu of force they can simply revoke your visa and kick you out. Highly possible. But that doesnt mean they would make it that easy either if, for example, the airport has banned unvaxxed from entering the building or, by then, the airline has also banned unvaxxed. Then what? As it stands right now, vax or a test is required to travel but the test option can easily and quickly be taken away.

Does this mean you should take the shots? No. It means there are problems for resisters regardless of reasons. You can submit, resist/hide, fight back or there is a fourth alternative, jumping out of a window as is done everyday in Malaysia now. On that point, the govt is remiss for not offering Assisted Suicide but that could change too.

This "shot quandary" is causing gigantic problems which brings up the fifth alternative, not coming to Malaysia at all or getting out before the real storm. This itself is a humongous problem for the brain to handle on top of the anxiety and stress already upon most of us for 16 months now. Though locked down, people still have families and lives. Throwing away dreams, plans and commitments or leaving and starting over might prove too much for people.

That little word "shots" isnt so little. Its a fricking MESS whether you take them or not.