Socpa canceled

My socpa membership is canceled, and my iqama will expire on 31 July. Is there any possible way to renew iqama by any means. If anyone have idea pls guide.

Hi Brother. Has your iqama been renewed? I am facing the same issue and iqama is going to expire in mid of September. Please reply to me.

its renewed on 31st OR not yet

Hello,

Did your iqama renew? I am facing the same problem. Please reply

Nope I didn't get renew. As I was outside kingdom when all this happens and due to flights operation I wasn't able to come back yet. But due to gov. Announced that iqama will be free my iqama is valid until 30 Nov. I am in dubai Will reach ksa on 23rd afterward I will try whatever I can do if got any lead will contact you.

any update on ur iqama renewal

Brother any updates?
i have same issue

harrislodhi wrote:

Nope I didn't get renew. As I was outside kingdom when all this happens and due to flights operation I wasn't able to come back yet. But due to gov. Announced that iqama will be free my iqama is valid until 30 Nov. I am in dubai Will reach ksa on 23rd afterward I will try whatever I can do if got any lead will contact you.

any updates bro?

No dear wasn't able to do anything. Just got one person but he was asking 10 thousand riyal for changing proffesion, and don't think I should be wasting 10k. So I opt to go exit and come back on new visa. Already got my exit visa. I will travel in January.

Dear Can you send the phone number of the guy who can change iqama category?

Dear,

Can you pl send me the phone number who asked 10k for Iqama renewal. My one is also about to renew in June 2022.

Tks.