Interested in migrating to poland

Iam Brigid Ngashira from kenya,just joined here,i really want to migrate to poland  but ihave no one to ask,i searched and find lots of agents,however they ask too much money of which i really dont have,and idont even know if i should trust them,iam here kindly to ask if anyone here may know the process or kindly connect me to any employers who is willing to employ me,Really will appreciate  you,Thanks in advance,and stay safe. and be blessed.

Hi Brigit,

I can help you with information you  need and guide you through the process. My addr is ****, you can reach me.

Moderated by Priscilla 2 years ago
Reason : please do not post your personal contact details on the forum for your own security
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

No need for migrants who don't speak Polish, except if they have a speciality in IT. For non qualified jobs, priority to ukrainians, Belarus, russians and UE citizens. Those who pretend to help are crooks.

One cannot solicit money or “sponsorship” on this site. And from an immigration viewpoint it is important what you have to offer a country, not what you want. Non-Schengen citizens have to have greatly demanded and needed skills and usually a university degree and find a job through an employer willing to do the necessary paperwork. And it is on you to have enough money to facilitate any move. Saying you have no money merely shows your ineligibility. And in Poland, like most countries, there will be few opportunities if one doesn't speak the local language. Are you a Polish speaking IT expert or scientist? If so, then you have a chance. Or are you a poor person with no marketable skills or command of the Polish language? If so, then this is just wishful thinking.

Thanks dear.

Hallo Dear team,
Am in qatar and have a dream of migrating to polland but many are the consultants & agents and sometimes I feel confused for I don't know which agent&consultant are legit because even the amount they are asking is varying so much am confused please team any one who have a vivid and liable information help me out on this so that I will too help another person.
Thanks.

There is one i trust called PWG it had a  branch in quater i think, try view at them on there website is open and not much expensive as that

Drop your email so anyone who has a useful information to your request can give you information.

abiolakoladeo wrote:

Drop your email so anyone who has a useful information to your request can give you information.

No, personal information like email addresses are not to be posted on the forum. One can do this in a PM if they want.

Oh okay sorry for that I never knew