Hope to move to Varna in 2022

Hello , I am a 60 year old american who visited Varna and all around Bulgaria in 2016 and loved it. I hope to move to Varna where I have a few Bulgarian friends. From what I see here there are many people from other countries looking to move there which is great diversity. Hope its easy to meet people one day.

Good luck with your move! Varna is a lovely city.

If you're not yet retired, you may want to look carefully into the various options to obtain a long-term visa leading to residency (on the Bulgarian Embassy in Washington website). It's not impossible to do prior to retirement age, but a little more complex than a post-retiremnt move. Posr-retirement, things are far simpler.

Thank you. I will look into it

Hi ... in 2016 you weren't in the Happy Bar ..in Ruse ?  My partner and I had a chat with an American guy he was also looking into moving to Bulgaria .It could have been you ?..we moved here in March and love it . I hope you get your move sorted stay safe .

i was in Varna in 2016 but did not get to Ruse.   Nice to you you are enjoying Bulgaria . I hope to one day soon.

Let us know if you make here , we'll meet up in The Happy Bar ..in Ruse for a coffee  :)