Confusion on AUH medical fitness report

Hi I done my medical exam in abu dhabi last 2 days before, everything for medical was arranged by company only i go there done blood test and x-rey, now I don't know which number they have that they send sms my report, that's why I go online to check and I fond TAMM website. When I check there my report comes like this way, that makes me confused that I am fit or unfit because nothing mention.

Please assist If anyone know. Thanks

Medical check-up status
The fitness result for your application No.DM0115072060xyz - SARMAD HUSSAIN LAGHARI BASHIR has been released. Proceed to Immigration to complete Visa Process

Hi .  I am getting same sms , were  you fit ?

I don't see what the issue is.  Go to immigration and find out.   They will, as a matter of policy, NEVER tell you if you are FIT or UNFIT on a portal website.  But if you were not called back for a re-test, you have nothing to worry about.

hello xtang can you please enlighten me my brother did a sputum after 45 days he go back to seha them they told him that its already ok just bring hes PRO why he need to bring the PRO? can you please enlighten me thank you