2nd Time Expat in Chile

Hello,

I'm new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Rebecca, I'm from the U.S., and I'm moving to Santiago, Chile in late August.  This will be my second time living in Santiago.  I was there from 2004-05 working as an English teacher. I'm not sure if I'm going to look for work as an English teacher again or elsewhere, or just continue working remotely for the company I'm at now. I do know that all my expat friends whom I met when I was there 7 years ago have since left, so I am looking forward to making new friends via this network and sharing our experiences and advice.

Some of my favorite activities are going to see live music, salsa dancing, taking fitness classes, doing yoga, riding my bike, taking day trips...so if you have any recommendations regarding any of these activities, please let me know!  I'm happy to offer any advice as well, since I have lived in Chile previously, but I'm not sure how useful or current that information will be, but I'm happy to help!

Saludos!
-Rebecca

Welcome to Expat.com Rebecca !

Hello Rebecca !... you are from Texas Right?... do you know Fort Worth?. A couple of years ago i worked in a company from Fort Worth in Texas... some friend says that city is beauty...
I'm from Santiago, near from Parque Bustamante.. near from Plaza Italia... where the students is in war with police you know jaja, will be a pleasure know more about you, add me to msn: [email protected]

Regards Rebecca

:)

Hi Rebecca, this is Shanu and i am from India and i want to live in Osorno.  In Osorno, my love (Carolina) lives but she does not love me, even though i want to be there with her forever.  If you can guide/help me in this regards please reply.  Thank you, hope you reply :)

Best Regards,
Shanu