Referral medical report pending with authorities

What to do if says on QVC  website " referral medical report pending with authorities"  pls guide me . Or I just need to wait

Here is the information on QVC Qatar

@Wasim Akhtar45 hope everything was okay, When did you get your visa?

@ija7443 assalamu alaikum brother I'm also from srilanka pl let me know how to do that to get my results asap

@Guest7612 HI dear , how did you visit there? Me and my brother also facing same issue. QVC Status shows 'Referral medical report pending with authorities'. How long it will take to get result ? Even they have right to unfit our medical when the status showing like this.

Hello Mohamed,

Welcome to expat.com!

Kindly note that Guest7612 is a deleted profile and so you won't get any response from that member.

However,  I do hope that other members will be able to help you soon.

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Yoginee plss direct us to a clear contact

You can refer to this QVC Topic

@Wilson it's changed to medical report pending with authorities and now it's turned into "medical report pending".. any system issues?

@Guest7612 is it possible to get the results via the sponsor ? And how to go to this medical commission 118?

@Guest7612 is it possible to get the results via the sponsor ? And how to go to this medical commission 118?
-@A44

Hello A22,

You will not receive any response from this member as it is a deleted account.

Best of luck,

Cheryl

Expat.com team

@Uzair Farooqui did you get the resolution?

@hussaink90  same problem

Hello,
I am from Pakistan, my Qatar work visa is in process. can you please tell me the meaning of "Referral medical report pending with authorities" now showing on QVC website when i check my visa status.
thank you and waiting for the response.
-@hussaink90

@zafar shakeel (Bullet) boss me asking about my visa status is now cancelled the qvc told me that i have no pending my medical why is the problem boss

Refrel pending report with authorities and now it's been showing as medical report pending more than 20 days

Any one pls explain this new issue?

Please ask your employer to raise a ticket in-case if its more than 25 days.

These days there is a delay due to Qatar FIFA 2022

@hussaink90 Hello Sir, good day. My result also show "Referral medical report pending with authorities" Sir what did you do? What does it mean? Sir badly needed your response. Thank you.

@Guest7612 How to clear the medical report?

Hello Munis RF,

Please note that all Guest members are deleted accounts which means they no longer have an account on Expat.com

Cheers,

Cheryl

@Guest7612 How to clear the medical report?
-@Munis RF

Very good question.

You can direct your query to QVC Sri Lanka

Dear All

my sgpt and sgot enzyme level is high, Next week is  QVC Medical  Because of this issue my  i will be medically unfit, please Reply

@Wasim Akhtar45

What"s the update now. I have same status received after 3 days of my QVC medical test done recently.

Ok

Hello mahdshakir7,

Welcome to expat.com!

Is there any question that you would like to ask?

Do let us know so that we can guide you1f609.svg

Cheers,

Yoginee

Expat.com team

@Mohamed Ibrahim Hassan

Dear assalam Vaalekum

I have done my medical 25th my and since 31 may my status showing referral medical report pending with authorities what should I do please suggest thanks

@hussaink90 my medical report 13.7.2023 authoritiesplz resaltt

My brother had the same situation and was waiting for (From 29-jUNE-2023) 1 months, yet nothing happened. "referral medical report pending with authority".

Can someone explain, what is the issue.

@Mohammad Haroon46  Hi did you received your visa ?

@Naresh Kumar6  Hi Naresh did you receive your Visa ?

@venkysunny64

Hi. If your QVC is showing referral medical reports pending with authorities, it means QVC India has sent all the medical reports to MoPH Qatar for their validation. It may take an hour or upto 15 working days to process it further. I had this status for 8 days and I called QVC Qatar helpline and they helped me out. Same day, the reports were submitted and visa was granted as well. Dont worry, you will get the visa (eye issues are not the reason for medical unfit but if there are any TB indications, that might result otherwise).

I would suggest you to call QVC Qatar +97444069999 as it helped me. I dont know whether that was the coincidence or my luck, but my reports were submitted just 30 mins after calling them.

Good Luck!!

Great, thank you so much for the positive response and valuable information, I really appreciate. All the best 👍

@venkysunny64

did you call Qatar QVC help line

Hi Shrikant,

Yes, I called QVC helpline, they said as per the timeline beyond 15 business days, Sponsor/Authorised signatory has to raise complaint with Qatar MOI, so that they can check and update at the earliest.

@venkysunny64 Thank you indeed for prompt reply,

I am worried because when I went for retest, I met a guy who had done medical same day as me on 7th aug, he got a call for revisit for outside hospital same as me , we both gave retest, same day evening status changed to referral medical pending with authority, but other guys status changed to medical submitted same day 11pm , where as mine still showing same as referral medical pending with authority, by the way we both took lounge service, in your how long it took,

appreciate your help in case if have any idea

thanks in advance

@shrikantmadirala

Hi ,

I also took Lounge, some how my reports submitted on next day, not sure why it's taking more time, I'm awaiting for the response from sponsor , this week or by max next week, later on will create a incident with MOI Qatar.

@shrikantmadirala

Dont worry. The visa will be issued. The ticket can be raised only after 15 working days. Pls note, Friday/Saturday are weekends in Qatar.

Keep on checking the MOI site for the visa status using below url. Try visa no. instead of passport no.

[link under review]

btw, what tests were asked to be done outside QVC?

@idrees0312 thank you indeed for you reply they Referred me for High HB 17.1 ( probably for hemoglobin I believe ) in retest they did CBC test ( complete blood count )

in retest my HB is within the range only 16.2

but blood pressure was 140/90

pulse rate 102/min, UBC - 10370( within range), platelet - 244( within range )

doctor had not given any medication but mentioned increase water intake and no medicine required for ^HB at present

hope they dont call again for test

excatly I don't know the meaning behind - referral medical pending with authority whether it's unfit or fit

, if unfit whether they call for retest or what don't know 🤷🏼‍♂️

@shrikantmadirala I don't think, HB level will have issues in visa issuance.

“Reports Pending With Authorities” means, the retest reports along with the first QMC medical test reports (xray, viral markers, physician report, etc.) have been sent to MoPH Qatar (Ministry of Public Health). They validate the reports and take a decision on visa grant and further send it to MoI Qatar.

All your processes in QVC are done. Its now with Qatar authorities.

Good luck and dont worry. You will get your visa. Keep us all updated.

@idrees0312 Thank you indeed ,will update you