WORKING in La Rochelle....Is it possible??????????????????????

Hello Guys....i have lived in France for some time now and Just found this blog (doh !!!)... i live in the Charente Maritime area and wondered if anyone had any š'Pistes'(ideas) for work out here.... i am open to all ideas , home work etc, (normally i am a graphic designer/artist/photographer )....Go ON , CHANGE MY EXISTENCE (as i am this close to returning to grey london, out of desperation)
Look forward to hearing from you ?

How have you been getting on finding work? We are considering La Rochelle ourselves and are planning a test run this summer to see if it suits. We are in web design and development.

Hello! My name is Sandor. I'm married and I have got a daughter. I work for Lufthansa Systems as unix/linux admin. My wife works as personal trainer for fitness and body builders. Her website: szemelyiedzok.com. We want to move and work in La Rochelle.
Have somebody any idea where should we look for it?

Have a nice day!

Sandor
[email protected]

hi, is this here live? (look something about me)

Hello oknovnimania & welcome to Expat.com!

Could you please be more explicit?;)

Thanks,
Harmonie.

ps: a little intro too may be welcomed.

Gosh I will be watching this as I feel the same :)
God luck.

I should introduce myself - I am Cher Fauvel living in Bellac near Limoges and need some help, I actually came here by mistake from St Michel DE Montaigne near Bordeaux, being as France is so large I got my areas mixed up! Never was good at geography and can get lost in my own garden!

This area is pretty but nothing goes on and Charentes Maritime is where I want to be, but finding it difficult to find rented place long term, also so many areas of Charentes which is why I got confused in the first place.

I want to live within 15-20 mins from the sea but close to whats happening, I feel like I have fallen off the earth up here!
Help Please, any would be appreciated :)
Cher

Hello Cher -> I suggest you to start a new thread on the Charente Maritime for more visibility. :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Thanks, not quite worked my way around the forum yet :)