Pfiizer vaccine at Jumbo Puerto Plata today!

Got my first shot of Pfizer today at Jumbo in Puerto Plata this morning in and out 30mins. Just show your passport and you are good to go!

I wonder if it'll be available in Santo Domingo. I want to get Pfizer also

Good for you!  I hope everyone gets two very soon.

SurgeryBae wrote:

I wonder if it'll be available in Santo Domingo. I want to get Pfizer also

Santo Domingo:

Combat Pavilion
Plaza Lama- February 27
Plaza Duarte- Carrefour
Mermaid-Churchill
Downtown Center
Agora Mall

Santo Domingo East:

Jumbo -Megacenter

Santo Domingo West:

Garrido Stores - Duarte Highway

Check at  'vacunaterd' to confirm

How do you find which sites have which vaccines? I'm not seeing that info on the VacunateRD site.

Gman123 lucky you! Wish I could find one in La Romana. I don't see where vaccunaterd says which vaccine they are giving?

The Pfizer vaccine has been distributed beyond SD and Santiago and is in Puerto Plata and I read it was available in Nagua too.

vacunate.gob.do does not identify where vaccine types are available.

So it may well be available in La Romana and other provincial towns, so my best suggestion is you go ask at one of the vaccination centres there which you can find by inputting the province and then the municipality as the link below:

https://centros.vacunate.gob.do/

In your case: province La Romana and municipality La Romana or Villa Hermosa or Guaymate

Done and done. But the site does not show up properly so you cannot read the contact info.

eleccionar Provincia  (La Romana)

Seleccionar Municipio  (La Romana)

BANRESERVA LA ROMANA C/ GREGORIO LUPERON

CENTRO DIAGNOSTICO CALETA

CPN IGLESIA APOSTOLICA EL MAESTRO

HOSPITAL EL BUEN SAMARITANO

IGLESIA SANTA ROSA DE LIMA

INAVI - LA ROMANA

ORENSE PLAZA

SALON MARANATHA - LA ROMANA

UNAP CALETA
Información no disponible

UNAP CENTRO COMUNAL

UNAP CONSULTORIO RURAL KM. 11 CUMAYASA

UNAP CONSULTORIO RURAL KM. 14 CUMAYASA

UNAP PADRE CAVALOTTO

I am using a laptop to get to the above.

Choose one of the above and select from the draw down list on the map and it takes you to the centre on a town road map

Yes I am aware of that but on my iPhone I don't see all of that information nor do I see the contact numbers.

Gaspesie wrote:

Yes I am aware of that but on my iPhone I don't see all of that information nor do I see the contact numbers.

There are no contact numbers given.

it's available at the punta cana airport. Got it today

Israel sees drop in Pfizer vaccine protection against infections

https://www.reuters.com/world/middle-ea … 021-07-05/

JERUSALEM, July 5 (Reuters) - Israel reported on Monday a decrease in the effectiveness of the Pfizer/BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine in preventing infections and symptomatic illness but said it remained highly effective in preventing serious illness.

The decline coincided with the spread of the Delta variant and the end of social distancing restrictions in Israel.

Vaccine effectiveness in preventing both infection and symptomatic disease fell to 64% since June 6, the Health Ministry said. At the same time the vaccine was 93% effective in preventing hospitalizations and serious illness from the coronavirus.

The ministry in its statement did not say what the previous level was or provide any further details. However ministry officials published a report in May that two doses of Pfizer's vaccine provided more than 95% protection against infection, hospitalization and severe illness.

A Pfizer spokesperson declined to comment on the data from Israel, but cited other research showing that antibodies elicited by the vaccine were still able to neutralize all tested variants, including Delta, albeit at reduced strength.

we got our 3 montha ago atHEB in Houston so we will be food when we move in Jan, god permittinf.
be safe friends

God bless