Let's meet in Brussels

Hi !! I'm a 21 year old french student, looking for people to meet in Brussels. I know some good places to have a drink so if you're interested, please leave me a message !!

Frenchy

Why people are keeping mention ages??

In 5 days I am gonna be 25, but i think I could be friends with people from 10 to 80, so if you are between these ages, let's go for a drink^^

Dragonfly, when meeting someone new, do you not tell them anything about yourself? I really don't think people are giving ages as a discriminatory factor, merely part of their description of who they are.

Hi there, Melby,

What you are saying are quite right, ages does just one description of ourselves.And we do have more things in common when we are about same age.

Anyway, I quite like your character from all the things you have posted, guess a love&hate person. Would like to getting you know you more.

I live in Brussels, maybe let's go out have a drink when I am in Antwerpen or when you are in Brussel^^

See you

vikram.porwal wrote:

Oh i just mentioned but you right one can be friend with any one age should not matter. So tell me something about you where do you live or where do you like to go for drink?

Dragonfly0828 wrote:

Why people are keeping mention ages??

In 5 days I am gonna be 25, but i think I could be friends with people from 10 to 80, so if you are between these ages, let's go for a drink^^

Hey, I live in Brussels, so just in Brussels could be fine, I would love to discover new places

Heya, haha, thanks. We don't really tend to go to Brussels, but if you're ever over here then sure, I'd be happy to meet up. (=

Also guys i think im gonna try again for a meet up in gent if people would be intrested