Retirement House

Hello Everyone!

I am preparing now for our retirement . My wife is Brazilian and  I am Filipino.

We are checking now which place are good to settle for retirement, one is Foz do Iguacu and other is Campos do Jordão.

Any recommendation for cheaper cost of living as well the property?

Regards,
Melvine

I've lived in Foz do Iguacu for 3 years now with my Brazilian wife and love it. It's a very relaxed city from my experience comparing to other parts of Brazil and the fact it has an airport easily reachable hasn't left me missing the services you'd find in a larger more capital like city.

Thank you how the property there? Expensive or not?

Melvine,
We are having duplicate posts. Please see your other post. I have lived here in Foz for many years and addressed your questions in your other post.

As to housing, it ranges from homes on the Wish Resort and Golf Club to modest homes or condos in many neighborhoods.
It all depends on likes and price. I am certain you can find a comfortable home in Foz.

I also would recommend going to the Discover Foz do Iguacu forum where I have written about Foz.

oppps ! thanks for reminding maybe I forgot that I posted related to this post. However I will check to your post.