Why did you came to egypt ?

Mero 928, as u said she is not only fell in love with Egypt during her stay here but she is in Egyptians' heart too:)

It was really really nice talking with all of u guys and to learn from your different point of views, and for Katyusha,try to come to Egypt as soon as possible, we are expecting from you to book your ticket soon and to have coffee and drink with eacothers

Love ya all
U r so right , if u count how many touchy word said in this post u know that clearly "she is in Egyptians' heart too :):top:

mero928 wrote:

Mero 928, as u said she is not only fell in love with Egypt during her stay here but she is in Egyptians' heart too:)

It was really really nice talking with all of u guys and to learn from your different point of views, and for Katyusha,try to come to Egypt as soon as possible, we are expecting from you to book your ticket soon and to have coffee and drink with eacothers

Love ya all
U r so right , if u count how many touchy word said in this post u know that clearly "she is in Egyptians' heart too :):top:

yasmine, mohammed and mero 928:
hope i don't seem like a dork for being so sincere. its just my way. life can be so hard and yet so beautiful at the same time and i look at it from the perspective of one human to another. i don't think in terms of nationalities or faiths. i do need your help with one thing - i will send you private messages as it relates to a group in cairo i would like to send a donation to. i can't find information on the web and its what you call a "grass roots" organization helping ordinary people. be well guys. (too busy at work today to chat properly :()
k

Katyusha, keep ur way up .

You welcome anytime ,waiting for ur Message

Katyusha wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Love ya all

hope i don't seem like a dork for being so sincere. its just my way. life can be so hard and yet so beautiful at the same time and i look at it from the perspective of one human to another. i don't think in terms of nationalities or faiths. i do need your help with one thing - i will send you private messages as it relates to a group in cairo i would like to send a donation to. i can't find information on the web and its what you call a "grass roots" organization helping ordinary people. be well guys. (too busy at work today to chat properly :()
k

u r most welcomed as usual,and am already searching for you

Katyusha wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Love ya all

k

Again thank you for your great feelings and for your will to donate and help the organization for Egyptians' sake, I know that Mondays used to be busy day in Canada because it is the first working day, so all the people used to rush around;)It is like Sundays here in Egypt, we hate sundays here:D :)
Well the reply is done and if I knew any information about it, I will PM you :)I will look for it again:)
Have a great day

semsema135 wrote:
Katyusha wrote:
mero928 wrote:

Love ya all

k

Have a great day

hi yasmine, mohammed and mero 928,
sorry i'm so slow in responding. i really appreciate your efforts and hope you  feel comfortable asking me for information too. btw, saw an interesting article in the guardian that i'll try and post and get your opinions on regarding the london riots.
cheers,
k

Katyusha wrote:
semsema135 wrote:
Katyusha wrote:

k

Have a great day

hi yasmine, mohammed and mero 928,
sorry i'm so slow in responding. i really appreciate your efforts and hope you  feel comfortable asking me for information too. btw, saw an interesting article in the guardian that i'll try and post and get your opinions on regarding the london riots.
cheers,
k

you just order :)

waiting for your amazing sharing as usual

Frankly, as much I'm suffering here from the traffic in Cairo streets ... and the regulations which are really very slow in any government organization & the pollution in the air & in the streets everywhere !
but...
i belong to here and i adore the people right here & i won't live anywhere else but here! :S ...
...can't live without here just like fish can't live without water ...

Thanks Hilal for this great topic

Adam K.

this is in reply to a ? why do many egyptian want to leave from an exprat point of view ...

Well one things is they pay exprat very well to work there and they treat them better then they treat their own race so sad in my eyes and they  have even the Egyptian themselves being very welcoming and friendly and if you are partly retired the dollar is very strong there too and the weather is great you have the Nile and two beautiful  sea , but what is very sad to me is that so many Egyptian do want to leave that do not see this beauty because of all the hardship that the government gives them and if you are a Christian it can be even harder it makes me sad but even now it this time of change  worst enemies is their own people to themselves they hurt and play many games but if you are a smart exprat and understand the spirit of Egyptian not the hardship that turn them against their home land you can understand them better but you have to understand Egypt is many many lays of things some exprat never even get pass the first few lays all they see is how the company they work for treat them how most Egyptian treat them when they know they are exprat so it can seem very confusing but to understand the hardship of Egyptian you have look pass all the glitter  they want exprat to see I could go on and on and on about this subject and it truly makes me sad because for Egypt to become a better country it has to start treatng its own people better but remember this too from the time of Alexdraina  the Great  there has always been an influents of outsider and remember this to Jesus came to Egypt to be safe and Egypt is  known as the Holly Land so it is very deep place Egypt very deep and the say things is just what you said many want leave I pray that one day all Egyptian will want to stay but trust me on this one most Egyptian no matter if they want leave deep down inside they love their mother land it is just they feel their mother land dose not love them back enough if they could all find good job and have a good life no matter whom you are born to the chance of a better life  Egypt would surely be a wow like I said I can go on and on but I think this should be enough for you to get idea of what I am trying to say and anyone who has live there and really understand Egypt will understand what I am trying to say .. BUT AS ALWAYS I WILL KEEP THE FAITH THE HOPE AND MY LOVE FOR EGYPT AND ITS PEOPLE .

It is very difficult to read your post. Please can you use punctuation marks like: full stops? That way your post will be much easier to read. Thank you!

well sorry but either you understand or you do not , use your imagination and figure it out.. :)

here in egypt we say , if u drink from  egyptian nile water u will come back again to egypt :)

Many Thanks For Everyone Love Egypt And Wish The Best For All

The majority of Egyptians cannot travel abroad easily, due to visa restrictions and other issues. It is just natural that they wish to travel and see other countries, also based on what they see on American movies. Unfortunately, the information they possess are not always accurate.

For example, I was recently having a conversation with an Egyptian friend who was thinking to migrate to the USA. I explained to him that American people are moving out because there is no work! And he seemed shocked. Many Egyptians are convinced that all foreigners are rich and you will have a great life if you move abroad. But this is solely based on assumptions, not facts.

Actually Egypt is ripe for business and ventures. If one knows what is doing, there is no much competition  due to general low working standard and poor organisation. But the countries has also many challenges such as bureaucracy, people's working mentality and attitude and infrastructure that does not support growth.

An Egyptian engineer in UAE  will earn 4 times more than his egyptian counterpart in Egypt.
Great for savings, but not as great for the country development, if all skilled workers and those with vision seek employment abroad.

i want my friends to see this topic as they all want to leave Egypt forever :)

That's a good question!