I want to move to Turkey

I want to obtain a visa to Turkey

Hello jidefageyinbo,

Welcome to Expat.com 1f603.svg

First of all can you please tell us more about you? Why have you chosen this destination?

What exactly are you planning on doing in Turkey? You know that there are different types of visas. Work, tourist, student etc. We need to get more information in order to be able to assist you.

Curtesy first and foremost, can we get a Hello, Please and Thank you in your next posts, please?

Cheers,

Cheryl
Expat.com team

@jidefageyinbo

Thats great. Then follow this link and apply for an E-visa to turkey. https://www.evisa.gov.tr/en/

@jidefageyinbo Next time you should include the country you are from. What kind of visa you are looking for, etc.

Can you please tell me a little about yourself? What are your thoughts on moving to Turkey, are you looking for work, type of area are you the most interested in. I came from the USA close to a year ago and love it here. Very important to know what area you want to live in. What is your financial position is, are you coming alone or with your family. I have a lot of tips and tricks to make your transition here much smoother and safer. if you would like to talk more. Good wishes. You have made a great choice in considering Turkey as your next place to live.
Dennis - Kusadasi, Turkey/
I am from Uganda and am a barista who wants a job
I want to work in turkey too

@nassunaserah2021

You will have to start sending your resumes to different companies or looking for jobs online. But to work as a barista in Turkey you will 100% need to know Turkish. If you don't know Turkish they will not hire you.

Unless if you plan to come to Turkey and work illegally then employeers will only pay you half of the turks which means you will only earn around 150 USD a month.

@yesewzerabera

What work?

@dncole4156   I search a job in Thurki and it's want to be a good place.  I hope to come single. Can you help me..?

There is no jobs in Turkey you better look another country .Turkey is not the place.Why Don't you try Montenegro ? I went for holiday and end up working there a week.Good luck wherever you go bring lots of $$$$$$$$ with you by cellphone rent etc you will need cash.

@dncole4156 hello sir thank you for your time...Best reason Why I wanna move to turkey is for my kids..I wanna find job there but sadly I am not a financial stable..Thats why I plan to apply work first there...Hoping someday my dream will come true

@dncole4156
Hi
I am retired in Iran  I am chemical engineer But till I'm active my experience 30 years in paint engineering in paint manufacturing and painting polymer parts factory  and have good experiences so that is useful for many factory I am looking for a better level of life not for earning more money  I hope  get freedom in life for me and  my wife
Im looking for a nanny work.
Someone should please help me

@maheshdassanayake1

You didn't state what your qualifications are, if you have a degree or not, what type of job you are looking for, etc. Without this information no one can help you.

@farzadmarandi

I would suggest if you have high qualifications, and a high degree not to waste your time with turkey. They are not paying much better then Iran currently. Both the UK, and Australia have lowered down their visa restrictions, and are looking for workers if you speak English. Also the USA, and Canada are always looking for qualified, and educated workers as well. I would suggest looking at these countries because they will pay you well, and you will have a high standard of living there.

Currently the Turks are trying to remove all Iranians from Turkey along with the arabs, afghans, Pakistanis, Africans, and Russians, and Ukrainians.