THAILAND INTERVAC

Hi Friends,
Does anybody know how an EXPAT/Foreigner can register for a Vaccine ???
I have tried the Thailandintervac site but it does not work at all ???
I cannot find out anything ....
Please Help...

Thank You
Rocky

In Thailand, they only have the Chinese vaccines which are known to cause blood clots. Are you sure you want to get vaccinated in Thailand?

I would recommend you wait until better vaccines come to Thailand or get vaccinated in a country that has better vaccines. Me personally will not get vaccinated. I don't have Covid-19 and I don't want it introduced into my body by a vaccine either.

It's just full right now, need to keep checking it, or try the hospitals directly

Thank You

Yes we can register now.

Wife and I have register here in Bang Saen and at her Parent adresses in Nothaburi.
I use my Thai Pink ID Card to register.

My Danish friend up in Surin have register for the Moderna for him and his family.

So we getting there, Even if it is a bit slow.

Kindly.

It's the AstraZeneca vaccine that's known for blood clots.

Leeds forever! wrote:

It's the AstraZeneca vaccine that's known for blood clots.

Stop scaring people please. Astra Zenica and Moderna are so far the best medicine. With both 95% protection. It is not even proven that the cloths come from the medicine. And the people who had it had already blood issues.

The change of getting COVID-19 and eventually die from it if you not vaccinated are far much higher than the change of maybe blood cloths that is even not proven.

Stop scaring everybody and lets get everybody a medicine so everything gets to normal again

Hey what site did you register I?m struggling to find one

Amberfick98 wrote:

Hey what site did you register I?m struggling to find one

They sites was taking down when the queue was filled.
And they say coming back online when they open up again, For people to signup (register).
So next time be super fast.

Thailand all so say, To contact the hospital in our area and ask when we can signup (register) at the hospital, Our Universitet hospital say to contact them 25-27 this month, So we going to call them today, And hear if any news.

Yesterday evening my wife see news about Chonburi Province have set up place where people can go and signup (register), Wife know where the place is we have to go in Saensuk where Bang Saen is under.
So we going to call them and if no luck go there later today all so to find out what we need to do.

I have no idea if this is the same in other Province ??

Kindly.

At our Universitet hospital we see they started injection the Vaccine on 24th this month.
So we go and got signup (register) for the 8 Next month to get first injection.
We have to keep a eye on the hospital webpage, As some time the ask people that have appointment to come in early for this.
All so to check if get cancel If they dont keep the Vaccine the suppose to get.

Thai wife was easy to signup, But take like 30-40 minute to get me signup all so.
As the hospital staff was not sure about foreigner signup for it at this time.
So have to call someone else, that have to call someone else :-)
But the end of it was i got signup all so.
I use my Thai pink ID Card.

Only some feedback.

Kindly.

Hello,

Please note that we had to remove a few posts from this thread since it was devolving into unnecessary debates while the the topic of this thread actually is:

Does anybody know how an EXPAT/Foreigner can register for a Vaccine ???
I have tried the Thailandintervac site but it does not work at all ???

Kindly stay on track with the OP's question.

Thanks,

Diksha
Expat.com team

Today a friend went to the public hospital where I live as she was getting her second vaccine of the AZ one. She asked a few people that were in charge of giving out the vaccines about me if I wanted one and they said seeing that I am over 60 just bring your passport in and get the vaccine. Sounds easy if you want it.

Wow! That was pretty incredible! How with a few clicks of a button she can wipe out dozens of comments. I'm actually happy you did because it wiped out so much wrong information. I must say that I'm very impressed. You go girl!

It was hard to know what the topic was specifically because all the title says is, "THAILAND INTERVAC". That is really vague.

Try [email protected] I have registered there no problem.

Never done that wrote:

At our Universitet hospital we see they started injection the Vaccine on 24th this month.
We have to keep a eye on the hospital webpage, As some time the ask people that have appointment to come in early for this.

Thai wife was easy to signup, But take like 30-40 minute to get me signup all so.

Only some feedback.

Kindly.

If you read news websites online, you would know that you from today can also register for the first shot at thailandintervac.com at several locations in Thailand, incl. for example Pattaya.

https://www.xn--12cmj6ba0a7b3g4a6fud5d2a.com/
go here to register :)

or google 'Phuket win'

info161 wrote:

https://www.xn--12cmj6ba0a7b3g4a6fud5d2a.com/
go here to register :)

This is for Phuket only.

Leeds forever! wrote:
Never done that wrote:

Only some feedback.

Kindly.

If you read news websites online, you would know that you from today can also register for the first shot at thailandintervac.com at several locations in Thailand, incl. for example Pattaya.

After we got our first injection of Astra, We have stop looking online for place to signup and get the vaccine, As we have queue for our second injection all ready.

But i am sure others that still looking can you the information you post on here.

Kindly.

Never done that wrote:
Leeds forever! wrote:
Never done that wrote:

Only some feedback.

Kindly.

After we got our first injection of Astra, We have stop looking online for place to signup and get the vaccine, As we have queue for our second injection all ready.

But i am sure others that still looking can you the information you post on here.

Kindly.

I think you have misunderstood this thread. It's Thailand Intervac where you register nationwide or at the new government website for expats, expatvac. No one here is helped by your local information.

Leeds forever! wrote:
Never done that wrote:
Leeds forever! wrote:

Kindly.

I think you have misunderstood this thread. It's Thailand Intervac where you register nationwide or at the new government website for expats, expatvac. No one here is helped by your local information.

Then clear you misunderstod.

Everywhere in Thailand people can go to there local hospital and get signup, Like if you read over at thaivisa many of us have done all ready and got our vaccine. Some people long before we got ours.

I all ready post on here some time ago where people can signup with the apps, the webpage that have  being online / take down when queue full, Where people can signup for the pfizer vaccine from the USA and more.
No need for me to keep post the same information again.

People have to do a little them self IF they want the vaccine.

No need to keep to one place for signup, When we have multi option for signup and getting the Vaccine. Again If people want to get the vaccine.

Kindly.