COLOMBO -CALLING

CAN ANYBODY GUIDE ME WHICH IS BEST PLACE TO STAY IN COLOMBO-10 OR NEARBY AND COST OF FULL FURNSIHED ACCOMODATION AND OTHER BASIC THING LIKE ELEC, WATER, INTERNET, AND CABLE COST AND WHAT WILL BE COST OF LEASING A CAR THERE (SMALL)........... PLEASE POST YOUR REPLIES

Hi online_nitin!

Could you avoid using Caps lock please? Thank you.

I hope that you will soon get replies to your queries.

Harmonie.:)

Hello

Re. Fully Furnished Accommodation Air Conditioned in Colombo 7 best residential area (very close to Colombo 10) , you could directly contact
00 94 102 3913 or SMS as they have a decent Fully Furnished 2 Roomed Apprtment( could get 1 Room also) and the Rent USD 350  p/month for 1 room).

Cheers n Good Luck

harmonie wrote:

Hi online_nitin!

Could you avoid using Caps lock please? Thank you.

I hope that you will soon get replies to your queries.

Harmonie.:)

I am sorry for the same and i will take care of it in future.

Hi online_nitin

I just want to know what kind of place you wanted .
Do you need a clam place or to nearby main road (if near the road will be hear vehicle sounds all the time)
How many rooms you wanted (you need a separate house or a flat) ?
What kind of furnished accommodation you want?
Electricity will be vary according to usage  Min 20us to Max 35 us  if you use air conditioner  then it will be get max value , water will be lower cost around 10 to 15 us
Internet connection will be vary according to speed  normal will be 20us for max speed  90 us and if you're  travelling with your laptop every time my recommend to use HSPA modem connection cable free you can plug it to your laptop and it will be cost around  20 to 30us
Leasing a car for month will be 700us to 1500 us this will vary condition of the car
I think you have some Ida of things if you send me the more details about main thing I can search and give you the exact prices and details

Lalith

Lalith

Thanks a lot.

Can u please guide me more in terms like where to find car, which place is good to stay with family. well indian tv channel works there or not.

FLAT 2 -3 Bhk in good socitey on lease
Car . Anything in samll to medium on or after 2007
Servant : Monthly pay
Elec: with AC only max use
TV: indian channels if possible or can u pls tell me if i bring tata sky or dish tv will it works there

please guide me

Thanks a lot with warm response from Srilanka i was right Colombo is Calling

Hi

I just want to know how long you're going to stay in Sri Lanka. Are you coming for work then i can check place near to your working  place. Price for the flat will be vary according to the colombo area
Do you have any Ida where in Colombo you like?

Car rental will be monthly 700us to 1500us if small car like Maruti you can get Min Rate
Most difficult part is to find a servant  it also vary there is no fix rate you have to talk with the servant monthly pay will be 100 us to 200us
You can get Indian TV channels without any problem for a monthly around 20 us
Electric max with AC around 30 to 40 us for month

Edga wrote:

Hello

Re. Fully Furnished Accommodation Air Conditioned in Colombo 7 best residential area (very close to Colombo 10) , you could directly contact
00 94 102 3913 or SMS as they have a decent Fully Furnished 2 Roomed Apprtment( could get 1 Room also) and the Rent USD 350  p/month for 1 room).

Cheers n Good Luck

$350/month for a room...?  That is so expensive, here in Canada would be cheaper...