Zimbabwean- Ethiopian marriage…what are the requirements?

Hello guys…

I am a Zimbabwean lady who might be getting married to an Ethiopian man this December and i just wanted to know what are the steps for registration of the marriage. Do i need to bring proof of single status from my country or? What other documents are needed to complete this process as we are planning to first go to Zimbabwe for the traditional marriage so perhaps i can get everything in place and bring it with me to Addis.

Contact your nearest Embassy both you and your partner.

Dear Miss
If he is an Ethiopian, resides here in Ethiopia He will probably knew what to do. Don't worry much. Just in case if you two guys are abroad for some reason, you need to contact nearest Ethiopian Embassy for further information. In fact, you have to have a proof of Single status and may be your marriage certificate of the traditional ceremony from Zimbabwe (like certificate from church and related proof). Hope my comment helps you. Have a pleasant wedding Miss.
your Ethiopian brother from another mother.

am Ethiopian men currently  i am live in Ethiopia,Bahir Dar dear sis there is not unique criteria to marry Ethiopian boy.

Thank you, i will do