Housemaid needed

I need a housemaid for my mother to work in Saudi arabia ASAP

Any one have

Please contact me on

Welcome to the forum Mohd2021.

Perhaps an agency (labour hire) in Saudi would be the best place to enquire given C-19 lockdowns internationally if you need ASAP. Local.

Good luck and hope you find someone.

Cheers, Steve.

There are agency representatives in Manila and I guess elsewhere too, but some are scammer "representatives".

I will official agency in Saudi and their partner agency in Manila
But they will take 4 months at least  looking and processing for a worker who matches my requiement 

Unless I send someone I know and statified with her and she have a ready vaild passport the process will be fast and finish in a month at top.

My mother's current housemaid contract already finished and leaving this week.

I need her urgently .

Please if you have someone to recommend just tell me.

Thak you for your replies and best regards

I will hire offical agency

The best way is to hire thru an agency.

It is both good for both parties and legal way to hire especially a lot of cases wherein Filipinas are abuse in Saudi Arabia.

Since your maid is leaving maybe you can ask a referral from her if she knew someone who is already in Saudi Arabia and just transfer the work permit to a new employer. You can ask the assistance of the Philippine Embassy there in Saudi Arabia. A lot of stranded maid are there in the embassy since their documents are held by their previous employer.

And if you're a good employer your maid will easily give u a referral.

My current worker tried hardly to find anyone but  did not find any .

Because this year with Covid19 there is high demand for housemaids here in Saudi

If I found someone i will let her speak with my current worker

And you keep say through agency
It is offcial and through agency
No one can bring any worker wothout agency

Even who treated bad by employer they came through agency

Actually this way is much better to let the worker and employer have an interview and know each other

Sometime they suprised by how much kids with the family or the house is very small or very big or very far from cities in a villiage

And working hours are very early or to much late

Since the agency suddenly call you and telling you your worker just arrived in airport

You never see her or konw any thing about her

You maby suprised she not speak english or arabic

No experince in anything, not cooking , does not know to do landury , does not like to work with kids , or does not like to work with eldery .

Agency never provide an interview and this is the major issue leading to home sick feeling for the worker and an extra tension for the employer how paid more than 6000 USD and finally get a worker who does not like to work as a nany for his baby which the main reason he employed her since his wife is need to leave her baby at home and go for her job.

Interview online now very easy but not considerd from any agency in Philpiness or Saudi , they only care about money and medical check up. Sometimes you suprised that your worker also paid alot of money for the agency in Philppines to process her papers.

Embassy they have no any CVs since already I went there to renew my current worker passport and she asked them .

Mohd, I hear your pain and the difficulties with employing through an agency and the limitations that come with that, yes it's the money for them but hopefully as chefm0408 said it protects the worker as well as the employer, there is a lot of difficulties for many foreign workers in countries in your region, horror stories as well as perfect harmony.

Only an observation but if your departing workers contract had a finish date why didn't you look into this earlier? Say 3 or 4 months ago.
In the interim until you find a suitable foreign employee can you simply employ a local national to perform the required duties? Yes it will cost more but could see you through this difficult time.
Good luck and OMO.

Cheers, Steve.