Training visa to Working visa

Hi everyone,

I came to Hong Kong for a 1-year training with a university. By the end of September, my Training Visa will expire.

I have found a job in a Language Training center starting September 2021 and was wondering if switching visas (training to working) is possible.

I have searched online, and, apparently, you cannot change your visa with the SAME company. If it is a different company, would that be possible?

Thanks for the help.

New topic