Room / hostel for one week rent

hello every one,

I am coming to malaysia on 22 of july 2011. i want a room / hostel for one week rent. please suggest & guide me which one best for me in cheapest rate.

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I moved your message to the Malaysia forum. Where in the country will you stay ?

I will stay in KL malaysia

Iris Hotel is new, look nice. just 5 mins walk to Pavillion shopping mall. It is allocated exactly in Heart of KLcity,and very convenience for foods,pubs and public transport. I did have a friend from Bombay had stayed in few night there. Quite a nice place. rental rate was about MYR90 to 110 only for twin bed. otherwise you may check via hostelworld.com

You have already arrived, I suppose. But I can still suggest Dragon Inn Hotel close to MacDonald, an inch away from China market. A room with a king size bed with AC for a night is 68 MR.

Is it near from KLIA ???

yes. that was where I lodged the first time I arrived Malaysia. It is at the heart of KL

can you please tell me the address of this hotel?

Just board a taxi and ask him to take you to Dragon Inn Hotel close to China Market, beside MacDonald. every taxi driver should know it. you will like the hotel very well
Good luck