Nuer Paradox of life

B''H

May peace be with you all. It has come to my attention to address this matter in a wider perspective for further discussion. There is a certain tribe located beyond the Cush River as Isaiah put it in the 18th Chapter. The description is as exact as bean and more importantly, their way of life.
Below are few events they (Nuer) practice at various occasions in a year.
1. They celebrate the new moon festival
2. The festival of the First fruits
3. They also atone the sins of the community
4. They keep The Nine words (Commandments) except one (Sabbath), the fourth word of God (bless be His Name)
5. They don't tattoo until colony era
6. They serve only One God (bless be His Name) the Creator of the Universe
7. They are pastoralist.

After learning about Judaism way of life, it is a perfect match with my tribe. Could there be possibilities of Nuer sharing the same origin with Israel? Oh help me Abba... May God bless Israel.
Thanks.

Best regards
Buayh Malual.

My dear friend,
Thank you very much for your          e-mail. I can understand it. So I am happy for that and I have improved my knowledge about god.

Best regards,
Saman Liyanage

Buayh Malual wrote:

Could there be possibilities of Nuer sharing the same origin with Israel?

Hello, The word Israel has more than one form;

1. Jacob son of Isaac (half brother of Ishmael) who son of Abraham was renamed as Israel for ca 3577 years ago.

2. Descendants of the very same Israel were redeemed from the slavery of Egypt and lead to the former land of Canaan and established the Torah based country called Land of Israel for ca 3279 years ago. (This is a fact that Jews, Christians, Muslims, Baha i Faith and several other religions which are based on Abrahamic religions are agree on because it is written in their respective scriptures. That means ca 2/3 of the world's population).

3. After the holocaust a new old country, a democratic modern state called state of israel was established at the very same place for ca 73 years ago.

Which Israel are you referring to?

B''H

Peace be with you Finnbo and other brethren as well. Thank you for your input. When i mention Israel, I mean: Abraham-Isaac-Jacob and Jacob's Twelve Princes of the nation of Israel. I'm don't mean Ishmael, Abraham's son with Agar, Six sons with Kitura or other sons... I MEAN THE SON OF THE COVENANT. Thank you.
Best regards.

Buayh Malual.

Peace be with you too Buayh! You probably know the history of this all but let me take it again very briefly.

Approximately 2818 years ago Land of Israel was divided to two kingdoms, northern and southern kingdoms. Descendents of Judah and Benjamin who were two out of those 12 sons of Jacob you mentioned above lived in the southern kingdom. While 8 out of the rest of 10 sons and two sons of his 11th son Joseph, altogether descendents of 8 sons of Jacob and 2 grandsons of him were lived in the northern kingdom. His third son Levi's descendents lived all over the Israel in both southern and northern kingdoms.

Between 574 BCE and 566 BCE 90% of the population of northern kingdom were taken in to captivity by various Kings who attacked and captured northern kingdom of Israel, they were taken to the kingdom of Babylon morden day Irak, some part of Syria etc.

From there they were spread around the world during a very long period of time and eventually have assimilated into different cultures and they themselves have created different new cultures such as Pashtuns. when it comes to the African continent, they have landed in Maghreb area and also from Jemen down to Ethiopia.

Basically descendents of Jacob have spred all over the world, and today they are numerous and countless as the stars of the sky and the sand on the seashore. if your tribe share the same origins with Israel? could be or could not be, a question only can be answered by The Source of the beginning of first molecule in this universe..

B''H
Peace be with you dear brother. May Almighty bless and preserve your memories for His Divine Purpose. Your explanation is clearly noted with thanks. Shalom once more. God bless Israel, Amen.

Best regards.
Buayh Malual.