Good conduct certificate.

@XTang  I was trying through bahrain.bh I couldnt proceed becouse I dont have personal number that is requested on the first step, I only have visa page on my passport. Can you tell me how I can process

- @Yared Gebrehiwot

In the visa page it will be mentioned national ID and there will be a 9 digit number that is your cpr number. If the number is not there on the visa page or not visible in the visa page. Send me your passport number and nationality in the private message and I can pull the cpr number from the system.
Are you in Bahrain?  are you or were you ever a resident of Bahrain i.e. you had a proper work/residence visa sticker on your passport?  or have you just arrived and don't have a CPR?

If you were a resident, the sticker (or digital permit) has your personal number even if you don't have the physical card.   If you just arrived, you need to know that you can only get the certificate after staying in Bahrain for a certain period of time.........believe it's 4 to 6 months unless that has been changed.
what do you mean by PCC ?
PCC - Police Clearance certificate. In bahrain, it is called a Good Conduct Certificate.

i applied on 1st september apply online a good condition  certificate but now not received yet how much time it takes sir please tell

i applied on 1st september apply online a good condition certificate but now not received yet how much time it takes sir please tell
-@makansingh rana

Did you applied the PCC when you are in Bahrain or outside Bahrain?

Hallo, i tried to longin for the website baharain.bh and i got stick there first , the website asked me to log in and eventhough i dont have the account. When i try to make and its require BLOCK NUMBER which is i never heard before.

before this story i called the embassy and they told me to go through to website but now i got stuck again bcs its require the block number, i ve been left from bahrain since 4 yr back . Anyone can help me .

please advice

Hi dear contact me via WhatsApp +***

Moderated by Bhavna last year
Reason : For security reasons, please share contact details through the private messaging system. Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct

Hi, can you request police clearance if you have open case in baharin? Case is still not close atm. And how many months is the validity of police clearance? Thank you for the reply

If the case is open you will not get the certificate

hi. few day s before i had applied the pcc through bahrain .bh website and later i did my finger print in muharraq office which is located in security complex but today my application status is incomplete showing again its asking to take fingerprints in any police station i dont know what to do. please advice.

Go do fingerprints again.  Maybe some prints didn't scan properly.

but i contacted helpline tawasul they told me to give the place of  name in the coloum box where i gave the finger prints. as per their instruction i wrote and summit after that its comes again under process.

is the way which i did is correct?

How could anyone know that?

They told you to do something.  If it is not correct, they will tell you again.

@Edz 1084 Hello sis, I also requested for Good Conduct Certificate twice and Rejected kept saying that "Your request was rejected, because fingerprint was not registered" I have even sent them my original copy of my Finger print from NBI. ang again  saying the same rejection message. Have you manage to get one yourself?  what did u do pls help

@makansingh rana Have you got your good conduct certificate? what did you do? I applied twice it kept on getting rejected. it kept saying that " my fingerprint is not registered" I dont know what to do anymore

@bakur007 Have you got your police clearance yet? I got rejected twice, I dont know what to do

Anyone please help, I tried to request for Good Conduct Certificate from Bahrain twice and my request are kept getting rejected. they kept saying that my fingerprint are not registered. I have even sent them my sundry copy of my fingerprint from NBI. still got rejected

@Edz 1084 Hi Edz, what is the Bahrain PCC helpline phone number? and also did they tell the reason it was rejected?

Thank you in advance.

@Edz 1084 Hi Edz, what is the Bahrain PCC helpline phone number? Also, were you successful in getting your PCC? If not, did they tell you the reason why it was rejected?

Thanks in advance!

@XTang Hi Tang, my mom needed to get her PCC but they keep rejecting it saying that "fingerprint was not registered". My mom left Bahrain 5 years ago and she had her fingerprints in their system as she had to sought police help for burglary in her place. Only problem is that her old passport and new passport did not match by date of birth (old passport is 1968- new passport is 1971) and birthplace. Everything was corrected in her new passport. Both and new passport were submitted as well.

Your advice is very much appreciated!